Product Video Maker

Product Video Maker

by Typito, Inc.

Create amazing videos for products, Facebook ads and Stories

Laxihub

nice tool, easy to use, 5 free videos without logo download available, recommend it, you can have a try

ToysForAll

The app is very useful. Free options available! You can create videos from your product list. Free 2 videos without the watermark!

Hardy's Bikes

I've just produced my first product video, what a great app. Really easy to use. Definitely recommend it. With an option to use it for free, you really can't go wrong.

bodyboost

I was looking for a free alternative to invideo and stumbled on this. It does the job and it is easy to use. They even give you 4 watermark-free videos per month! Thank you.

June 24, 2020

Wow. We are glad you found the experience easy. Looking forward to grow with you.

Sleepy Heads

WOW! I stumbled on this site by accident as I was trying to create a promo video on another site, that was driving me mad. Thought I'd give this an hour of my time to see how it played out and just couldn't believe how easy and straight forward it was. Took me less than 20 minutes to put a 16sec video together, with titles and a background track. The other site I'd wasted 2 days on. I'll certainly be giving you credit on my shop and FB page you have saved me time and I'm more than happy with the results. I will see how much of an audience I get before looking to buy a subscription but I can't thank you enough.

June 24, 2020

20 minutes is really good time to create a cool video :) Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail. We hope we are able to grow with you as you grow your beautiful store.

Nature's Treasures

Easy to use, works well. We are still learning how to use it, but have been very happy with the results so far.

June 24, 2020

Nothing makes us happier :) Looking forward to help you grow your store with awesome videos.

Peppers Online General Store

I just made my first video ad and it was pretty easy. Ive used easier apps but this one by far has more options and comes out looking awesome.

May 14, 2020

Hi there. We are glad that you found Typito to be easy with the range of options to create your video. Thanks for the beautiful review. We are here for any help. Wishing you the best.

The Best Deal Shop Online

Awesome App! It makes it very easy to create video ads with little to no experience. I had my first video made using the free plan within 30min tops (and most of that was because I'm very picky with placement and colors)... I definitely recommend if you need quick and easy videos that look great!

TopChoice Essentials

This app helped me build a simple video advertisement would recommend! I look forward to using this app in the future as I increase my knowledge of digital marketing.

February 18, 2020

This is amazing to know! Here's wishing you a successful video advertisement campaign. Our team is here to help you get the best out of Typito as you explore video marketing.

Wasted Po

So far so good. It's a little bit of a learning curve, and trying to get certain fonts or headings where you want them, but it's definitely a strong asset in getting a good point across when it comes to digital media. I recommend it.

February 18, 2020

We are glad that you were able to customize the video according to what you want. Your feedback is valuable as well. We are looking for ways to make the font styling and customising more intuitive and fast. Thanks for recommending Typito.

Previous 1