Product Video Maker

Product Video Maker

by Typito, Inc.

Create amazing videos for products, Facebook ads and Stories

TopChoice Essentials

This app helped me build a simple video advertisement would recommend! I look forward to using this app in the future as I increase my knowledge of digital marketing.

February 18, 2020

This is amazing to know! Here's wishing you a successful video advertisement campaign. Our team is here to help you get the best out of Typito as you explore video marketing.

Wasted Po

So far so good. It's a little bit of a learning curve, and trying to get certain fonts or headings where you want them, but it's definitely a strong asset in getting a good point across when it comes to digital media. I recommend it.

February 18, 2020

We are glad that you were able to customize the video according to what you want. Your feedback is valuable as well. We are looking for ways to make the font styling and customising more intuitive and fast. Thanks for recommending Typito.

DifferentGifts.tv

Truly fantastic free product - haven looked at the paid plan yet but the interface is remakably easy to use and although text styles are limited there are enough (for now) - great work all

February 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing your love for Typito. It's great to know that you liked the interface. Quick suggestion regarding the text styles, templates, do checkout the Templates gallery (it has 200+ template options). You can check it out by clicking 'more' in the text options or check out the link here: https://typito.com/templates

Downtown Merch

really neat tool. I'm new to editing video and this helps me get through the principles quickly to improve my skills. Four free a month (not watermarked).

February 12, 2020

Wow. I must say, the feedback made our day. We are passionate about educating and helping you learn video designing. Looking forward to grow with you. - Tej from Typito

Miami Teeny Weeny Bikini

Love it!, Made my first video and found it very easy to create one I really like. I give this 5 Stars!

February 8, 2020

Glad you could create your first video easily! We are sure it is just the beginning as we grow together. Our team is here to help you with video design tips as well. Reach out to us anytime! Thanks for your warm feedback.

Kali456 designs

great app easy to use 5 stars a must have for marketing your brand and your shop. a shopify must have ....

RainbowFarm

Make my first video add ever yesterday with this amazing app its very easy to use this app. And specially the support is very friendly and helpfully.

February 4, 2020

Nothing makes us happier than to know that you were able to make your first video with ease. Thanks for sharing your feedback and love for the product. We are always here for any questions or support.

Gone RIDING

YES, Stella app and easy to use. I created my first video in minutes. Very happy with options and there is plenty of help/support tutorials and answers to get you through. Love it so far and would recommend to try it if you want to improve your advertising.

February 4, 2020

We are building Typito to provide an experience that can delight you while you create amazing videos for your Shopify store. We are so glad to know it took you minutes to figure out the video creation process. Thanks again for the warm feedback. Wishing you and your team the best.

5g Designs

Bravo for en easy video editing program. Anyone can do it. For once a programmer thought about the user. Great Job

February 3, 2020

This made our day. Thanks for sharing your beautiful feedback! We are passionate about creating an experience that is delightful and easy for users like you. Hope to grow with you.

Exceenstores

This is by far the best video app here in Shopify, with top-notch support from Tej! Highly recommended to create fast quality videos. You've been missing a lot if you aren't using this app!!

February 3, 2020

Glad to know that I was able to help you with your video design requirements. Hope Typito continues to deliver the delightful experience. Wishing you the best as you take your coffee to the world

- Tejaswi