Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

upladlal

Muito bom, eu só estou com um problema que na hora de adicionar o time, quando vejo não aparece na página do produto

Maji Bottle Co.

I just launched my business last month. I'm using this app in hopes to increase visitation and sells on my website. I JUST activated the app, but it was quick and easy to set up!

Elle Kart

Super easy features to use. Good way of customizing with the website and easy to understand as well.

Peruferia

me gusta la app se nota que es facil de configurar para cualquier publico , faltaria opciones de idioma nomas

Capture Summer

So far done pretty good like the trust badges especially. Might upgrade to a paid plan lets see how this app performs in the future.

Xclusives By Bri

very simple and easy to use i would definitely consider to upgrade my plan especially if it helps increase my revenue with my business

simplydesires.com

I used this app to help me build my product page. I chose to use the free plan and got good use out of it, thanks a lot.

Danyells Closet

My site hasnt been doing as well as i wanted it to be doing i knew i needed a boost in sales & this app is very helpful!

HuntTrends

Loving it, highly recommend this app. Its very easy to use. Wish the free plan had more stickers under the add to cart section such as Trusted badge etc. But overall, great app.

Black AF Shirts

Very user friendly with plenty of free features to boost the urgency and highlight the calls to action on your page. Next level stuff for free... I'm likely to upgrade

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78