Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

3.16 gadgets

Nice optional features, good ways to boost your sales, this is a really recomendable app for your store, different interesting options.

LxshTrxpCosmetics

I just downloaded the app and will be back to provide a quality review to see if it helped boost my sales.

Beauty and Trends

App is easy to install and setup. I will now wait to see how well it works. I will definitely tell you.

P. S. ARNOLDS

I am using this app to help increase sales. The setup is really easy and I believe that I will be using it for a long time. There are always growth opportunities while using this app.

Shieldfolio Inc.

Great, simple, and easy to use App. the upgraded version starts at $9.99 a month which I think is too much. $5 seems more reasonable.

darskee Gifts and Things

Why can't I specify which products include the timer? It seems bogus that every single item in my store has a countdown timer.

Kawaii Kimono Shop

The flexibility of this app is amazing. Before I needed 3-5 different apps to accomplish what this one app does by itself! Best of all, the free version offers A TON of features you’d normally expect to pay for!
My only criticism is that there’s no way to customize the product inventory badge with a percentage—for example, “only 8% still in stock—buy now!” The app does provide a badge indicating the number of items in stock, but it’s not manually adjustable (which makes sense—lying is bad business, after all). But I would like to be able to set a percentage amount, like you can with Sales Pop Master.

EZUUS

I used this app on my other store a few months ago and it worked really well! I just installed it on my new store and hopefully it will work just as good. So 4 stars now because i want to make sure its working. Its easy to set up and it pretty much runs on its own . I will rate again shortly and let you know if it gets the 5 star rating! Thank you USB!

voltios

i used the countdown timer and it was very easy to use and let me customise as much as i want. i would recommend this to anyone who wants to boost sales

Energy Spear

I added stickers to my products and it was done with ease as I did not have any issues in finding what I need. The app was very organized.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66