Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Meplusgodclothing

Instructions and tools are very clear and concise. I will likely be upgrading to take advantage of all the app's features.

Levoti

I used this App and it's very useful for me. It has a lot of features to use in your website easily. Thank you so much.

JoyzBoutiques

I will give my full 5 rating if I see the app working for my store, if working well I will change my rating.

J The Joy

I am still trying to navigate this app. So far looks very good. However I will check all the features available in the free plan and then decide if I need to upgrade the plan.

Drone X Power

I'm liking it pretty much, I'm launching my new product today so we think that app can help a lot, there is a lot of features and for now it's free :)

VirtuBuys

por enquanto o app parece ser muito bom, tem bastante configurações e gatilhos bem chamativos, recomendo!

Challenger Athletics

I love this app. I love how this app is customizable and very simple to navigate with. I highly recommend this app to all stores. I hope it works though in convertion

Legend Luna

So far, so good. Still currently trying out this app. Not difficult to figure out but will stay play around with it.

Fashion Fruit Clothing

great app loved it needs more colors and stickers
I enjoyed the app because it makes my store look great
good boost for my store looks professional very nice

Blue Eyed Boys

I used this app to help me boost sales. Its easy to set up and use. Would recommend. Great to have the flexibility to make changes as and when it suits.