Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Texas Raised Hunting Products

I like that it’s user friendly needs better keywords/SEO auto correct. Also if their could be a way it could target your top 2e competition keywords and link them together

Bonatice

I used this App for my web store, it look simple but it help a lot to boost my sales. Thanks to you...

Tu Es Belle Store

i installed this app to use the countdown timer, it good and all but the maximum time you can set in 24h it would be great if one could set a schedule for it and if we can change the position, the only position available now is under the add to cart, in my opinion it would be better under the price directly, devs maybe you can do something about this.

The Local Gent

Great app, easy to use & effective towards successfully boosting my sales conversions on my shopify store.

catz-matz-store

Easy layout works well so far. Easy to set up and modify different settings. will assess its efficacy moving forward

Flossy Hair Boutique

Hopefully, this app will help. I have tried so many apps however I was reading up on this one. Nice

VYKIN

was good easy to use but it would be good if it was cheaper tho all and all it was good I'd recommend it thanks for the free trial too

Launch Cave

I have Just started using the app... looks good so far pleased its free... give it a try nothing to lose

Cart28

I used the app to promote a 2-Day Sale. The free version is pretty nice, but to use more advanced features, you have to upgrade. However the free version is pretty effective.

BlueLotusOutlet

Its really a great an easy to operate app..helps to configure urgency and trust at the same time..