Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Yugenly | Creating Excitement for Millennials

It's a great tool for boosting sales and improving conversions. This app is so cool, it's outstanding. You can get more customers and make a lot of money with Ultimate Sales Booster! Thanks for the app.

NHAWND

i recommend it 100% , it songs my options really .... go and check it for free then upgrade your plan

upladlal

Muito bom, eu só estou com um problema que na hora de adicionar o time, quando vejo não aparece na página do produto

Blades and Outdoor

Great app that will hopefully increase my sales.
Easy to use and updates shows immediately. Thumbs up

Imani X Cosmetics

This app is amazing. I will definitely keep using this app so that I can boost sales and traffic on my shop.

GINGER BOUTIQUE

Great! This is a freat tool to boost sales, catch attention and generating trust to your customers. I'm glad to find trust check out badgets

Hammy's Healing Hut

It's a great app and has a lot of useful features! I only use a few of the ones offered but I find them helpful.

wowcliq

so far going alright, hope it doesn't change later on. not sure if i'm yet to use the premium service.

AdventureT’s

I wish it had a video to help people like me navigate technology, I’ll have wait to see if it boosts my business.

MOBILE ZOUQ

Its really an amazing app for Shopify
I truly recommend it for everyone those who is using Shopify plans