Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laced by Terra Bella

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use so far, I'm excited to see how this helps with my business ! I hope this helps with conversion rates in my ecommerce store.

Voltash

Location Hong Kong SAR

loving the app, they made it free for the most of the part, which makes it the best app. perfect for starter growth.

unishopbrasil

Location Brazil

Aplicativo muito bom e ajuda a converter muito, tem várias funções para realizar promoções e orientando o cliente a finalizar a compra.

Hans & Leo

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I just starting using it, but its very simple to use. Therefore, so far I have enjoyed the process very much.

Daily Delightz

its great . all features are good and easy to use.
Preview is the best feature .
Keep it going to boost more sales

Brasil 1000 Grau.

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

muito bom, recomendo esse aplicativo , um dos motivos e que e de graça e esta me ajudando bastante .

Huna Earth Market

Time spent using app 31 minutes

This app was very user friendly and helped me quickly. There are some features you have to upgrade to the paid version in order to have on your store.

Flawlessly Healthy

Time spent using app 27 minutes

This is my first time using this app and I love it so far. I would recommend it to anyone. I was actually recommended to it.

For The Loaf Of God

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is pretty useful I'm glad I came across it! I used it to add trust badges on my page and I'm curious to see what else it will provide

Greida Hvitevarer og montasje

Location Norway

Great for trusted badge. Looking forward for trying the other options included in the app, seems like a must have app.