Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Mgstyles.co

this app was very easy and quick to use. i use this app to add trust badges and personalities to my website

1mrk.com

Very important application to increase sales I recommend it thank you very much I love working with it

tatianatoledo

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar a fazer a configuração do checkout da minha loja, coloquei o timer da escassez no momento da compra que o cliente for fazer. Gostei muito dessa funcionalidade.

NTCbros

Started using this app now. It looks very good till now. If it works will defiantly purchase a bigger plan.

bibtok

Excelente! App super completo e prático, ajuda demais nas conversões. Recomendo o uso de olhos fechados.

OWN

I only have English so I want you to add other languages
Please add Japanese Please add Japanese I don't know why I have to write a review so long

shopcrowdcontrol

Really good so far, cannot complain! I own a small business and can't wait to see how many more customer conversions this app can offer

Toy Land LLC

Great app! I am just starting out on building my website and this has really helped me add some authenticity to the page that I could not have done on my own. Thank you!!

Aconchego de Casa

Aplicativo muito bom e muito útil, ajuda demais na conversão de clientes, sugiro colocarem um timer de 10 min no max, ajuda o cliente a finalizar a compra mais rápido

Unlimited Lavish Collection

I love it.. so goo so far!! I would recommend this app to anyone. Best app so far. Cant wait to see what else it does.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 704 705