Reviews (9,605)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and positive impact on sales. They value its customizable features such as pop-ups, countdown timers, and low stock alerts that drive quick purchases. The real-time analytics and reporting capabilities offer valuable insights into sales performance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness. The app's compatibility with various platforms and automation features are also highlighted. It's easy to set up and use, with many reporting increased sales post-usage. The free plan offers a good range of features.

May 24, 2024

This has been really good for my business and has increased my sales. Well worth having, very easy to use

Bohemian Gypsy Co
Over 1 year using the app
June 26, 2024

Awesome app have been using for 8 months and honestly, it has definitely boosted my sales by about 10%. Definitely a must if you are in the Ecom space.

Australian Haven
9 months using the app
June 17, 2024

Hextom app helps boost all of my products. And help my customers build trust with my online shop. This is by far best tools to have on my Shopify Shop!

AussieLifeHub
About 2 months using the app
April 1, 2024

I have used this APP in and never disappointed. App has most of the required features except automatic discount cart option. But still you can create code for any discount. Team support is also good and quick.

Definitely Recommended

Muscle Station
Almost 2 years using the app
May 12, 2024

I've been using this app since the beginning of my e-commerce journey, and after 4 years, I'm still using it. It's amazing.

CadeautjesDeluxe
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
May 25, 2024

I think this is a great app for Shopify users to build their businesses. I recommend it to anyone!

RI-ROC LIFESTYLE
4 months using the app
June 5, 2024

Great app, helped me quickly convert sales

Florida Man Pet Treats
About 3 years using the app
June 18, 2024

These people don't bother responding. I have been chasing them for over 5 days. Nothing. I uninstalling them. You have been warned!

Ammpoure Wellbeing
About 2 months using the app
June 26, 2024

All features work as expected and really easy to setup

Trader Brag Stock
12 months using the app
June 8, 2024

ultimate experience. Must try this app. Easy and highly recommended.

Ethnicraze