Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Super el Seis

tenemos poco tiempo en usarla hasta donde se a usado es practica funcional y facil configuracion en mi caso solo ocupa que se tradusca al idoma de la tienda donde se descarga o no he encontrado donde se traduce

Modern Panda

amazing app , best for beginners , free version best good cool amazing awesome amazing amzingg vgffhg

Indiewish

good Really Like The App Feature Hope It Work ......................................................................................................................................................

Mydormpal

I'm expecting great things from this app. If it can boost my conversions then I'd be very Greatfull for this app and would recommend this awesome app to all the other Dropshippers in my community who have just started their Dropshipping Business.

Brasil Home Shopping

Gostei pois contém varias funcionalidades de venda e marketing para as loja do shopify, com isso pude melhorar minha loja.

Go! MiniProjector

Useful and easy to use! This app gives me lot's of handy small marketing fuctionalities that I need with just a few clicks.

MyPro Supply

Love all the options this app gives me. I was about to get it up and going quickly. I look forward to it helping me boost sales!

Mikaroz Studio

This is really easy to use. I like the features that it provides with adding free shipping and extra details to the page not offered by certain themes.

OnlineMiMarket

I am just trying the app it looks good and easy for use. I hope it can boost my sales for a little bit. We will see.

Letsalleat

Love it! Adds tons of value! Real easy, simple! No coding, a caveman can use it! If you don't have this app, then your missing out..