Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

samejewerlry

Esta app me encanta, ayudara mucho en mis ventas y es gratuita ! facil de usar y tiene muchas opciones

Hope Ofertas

Location Brazil

this site is really useful and thanks everyone aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MichelleAlicia Beauty FARMASi

I used this to upgrade my store’s features. It was so easy! I enjoyed doing it. I decided to save it.

123 Loja

Location Brazil

Otimo para gerar escassem, plano gratuito disponivel para iniciar, a opção paga tem ainda mais beneficios, é o melhor do mercado atualmente

Esssential

Location France

Pour le moment c'est parfait ! Je pense que ça va énormément booster mes ventes ! C'est clair, précis et très utile

Like Minx

This app was so helpful and beneficial when trying to create sells and trust in my customers. 100% recommended

itssimple.in

Location India

i love this app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

MoonPower

Location France

Trés utile et a un forfait gratuit je recommande fortement ce produit pour débuter dans le e-commerce

Extinction Level Event

Really useful app that looks great and is very easy to customize. I really like the icons and trust badges and that little bit of boost in confidence these options add to my store. I highly recommend the app for anyone looking for a quick, clean, and easy boost to their store.

Spy Lamp™ Surveillance

Location Germany

The app didn't fit on my store at first, but USB team quickly solved the problem and now the app features works smoothly on my store. I wanna thank to them for all the help and support. I really appreciate it.