Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shafferquality

Time spent using app About 1 month

When I started running speed checks on the site this app was the number one offender in slowing things down and we barely had any functions switched on.

August 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We have made sure that our Ultimate Sales Boost app has been optimized and does not impact the website loading speed.

We have sent an email to you for more details, but have not get any response yet. Can you please check your inbox or spam folder when you have time, and reply to us? We can learn more about your case, and help to solve it.

Intecnova

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excelente aplicación, ayuda mucho a generar promociones, ofertas, contadores y multiples llamados a la accion para lograr mas conversiones.

BonheurAnimaux.com

Location France
Time spent using app 13 minutes

j'ai utilisé cette app pour mon projet de boutique et je suis vraiment satisfait de la qualité de travail fourni par hextom

Dusk & Bloom

I downloaded this app for the trust badges and "low quantity" meter, and it works pretty well. Had a problem with my badges loading a lot slower than other things on my website, but the support team was able to give me some code to add to my site that made it load much faster. They were very helpful!

AltaiMountain Shilajit

Amazing app use on all my client stores easy to use and straight forward with a lot of features in there too

Be Renewed Boutique

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I used this app to help create scarcity labels on my products. So easy to use! Took me less than ten minutes to get what I needed!

FTS Woman

çok iyi güvenli çok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenliçok iyi güvenli

Targetmart

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Amazing app, this is what I can say about it ... The thing you should work on it is pricing ...
Try to reduce the payed plans and enable more features for the free one.

The Cozy Spaces

Time spent using app 9 minutes

easy use and multiple benefits to boost conversions. it helps with so many things especially for your landing page.

Mandarina Beach

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 26 minutes

It's a good app and the free plan is very useful. You can put a stock monitor slider and payment icons. Thank you Hextom for your quality apps.