Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Spy Lamp™ Surveillance

Location Germany

The app didn't fit on my store at first, but USB team quickly solved the problem and now the app features works smoothly on my store. I wanna thank to them for all the help and support. I really appreciate it.

yoroutlet

Time spent using app 19 minutes

quick and easy to use app and is a must for getting new leads of customers. To get new and repeat buyers any business needs an app like Ultimate Sales Boost in order to have a successful business.

letterlight

helps conversion rates which helps with making money also has lots of little things that you can add

BC WELLNESS

Location Mexico

I just added this app and I´m loving it so far! It´s easy to use, intuitive and very useful, I wish it spikes up my sales.

Jireh Design & Gifts

Time spent using app 31 minutes

This is very easy set-up and user friendly. I was looking for something to show a low inventory level when my inventory is getting low. Thanks for a great app!

oljistore

Location France
Time spent using app 10 minutes

A cool app that helps increase conversions. Lots of interesting features. I sincerely recommend. Thank

Glamorous Mood LLC

Time spent using app About 7 hours

nice app, just the right app to use to boost your sales and also get good engagement on your products and store

Surin Aromas

I like this app for informing my customers about our secure payments along with upselling. It works great and I haven't had any issues so far while using it

Bargain Results

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used this app a few years back and it really helps with the buy one get one. Customers get very excited over this and usually buy more then one product.

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

Time spent using app About 16 hours

So far, so good. I am about to launch my business and will have to revisit this rating to give an accurate account of my experience. It was easy to modify the settings to fit my business.