Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

Revolux™️

It helps me add very useful features to my shop. I really like it and it's very easy to use with many options to choose,

Dimepiecemade

AMAZING APP THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE IT REALLY GOOD FOR MARKETING! JUST DOWNLOAD IT YOU WILL NOT REGRET

Starlight Furs

I used this app on a few different occasions for different sales and it always works as expected, I will keep using it.

Beeos Hair

I LIKE THIS APP VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much for providing the free app, thank you very much

Olivia Cooper Brand

Great App!!!
Very easy to use and very helpfull for your conversions. We hightly reccomand to download it

maxzol

Thank you so much for a really nice app and adds a lot to my store, would be nice if you also add "number of people watching the product" it will complete the whole package. Recommends you install.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Only Your HairTopia

This app was easy to understand and setup. What I needed for my store was highlighted and I had no issues making choices for my store.

Amzi Pets

1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%1000%

ASASonline

I really liked this free app it worked well and was easy to implement. Clear options, clear settings hope this can increase the conversion rate!

Your Favorite Band Sucks

Super easy to use and awesome overall. Highly recommend using it for a variety of different things including "best seller" labels.