Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

simplydesires.com

I used this app to help me build my product page. I chose to use the free plan and got good use out of it, thanks a lot.

Danyells Closet

My site hasnt been doing as well as i wanted it to be doing i knew i needed a boost in sales & this app is very helpful!

Fish-panda8

Free app, Very nice,But hopefully the free feature will give you more stuff.Besides English, I can also expand other languages

GOCHORDS DESIGNER INTERNATIONAL

Very nice, am trying this for first time :-), really love this free version................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Body by Will

I like how plain and simple it was to use. Very clear for anyone to understand. I was really excited once I noticed all the great choices that help put that finishing touch on your store. Can't to see the results from them. Thanks guys!

Servemeup

Good app just needs more things you can do on the free plan but it still does its job and it looks like it can help a lot with sales

mid-store SHUHARI

上手く機能しました。しかし、導入時の設定画面の理解が難しかったです。日本語版もほしいと思いました。また、バッジなどは日本人好みではないので使用は控えました。支払い方法のアイコンも古い情報のものが散見されるので、最新に更新した方が良いと思います。

Rush2cart

Thank you for this wonderful app! I like it and looking forward to more sales. Keep it up. This app is a big help for us here.

GiGi Home Interiors

Easy to use, even for the novice Shopify user. easy concept, Great that it’s free, fingers crossed it boosts sales...

COXST

The customization is really great, it was quick and easy plus the app is highly responsive other apps take forever to load anything. Thanks for all the help.