Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

J U S F H A B

I really love this app! It really creates the urgency for customers and is just well integrated in my store.

SewinQueens Luxury Extensions

very easy to install. i installed and chose options in less than 5 minutes from start to finish. hoping to increase sales.

ultrastore46

great app but timer sale is not working............................................
hvkhvhzxdjzxxhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kept Women Boutique

Thanks for helping to me to provide urgency and conversion to my site. I definitely recommend this app!

vnsupp

wonderful! this app help me alot with boost sale on my website, customers love it, strongly recomment

Muffins Kitchen & Cookware

I used this app to display trust badges on my sales pages. My customers see these badges and their trust in me increases. Thank you. The end.

Jee Express

I'm just using it I hope it make miracles for my store :) It looks like a great App I'm just waiting

Ameri-Bulk

Very easy to use and efficient, i definitely love the trust badges feature as well as all the others to help with customer trust! its so huge in the beginner stages.

Body Tight Body Right Organics

Great app love this makes everything look top notch. I really think this will engage and have high conversions to the site.

Pilar Marques

Really easy to use, it is so clear what features are FREE and which ones you have to upgrade to use.