Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RWHomeSelections

Very easy to use. I tried a few apps and I could not figure out how to put the countdown timer on the product page. I did not have to try and code with this app!!!

T & A Beauty

I love this app! I use it for a number of things starting with the timer!! I am very pleased and glad that I found it!

Gamguns

I like this app it was really helpful and very easy to access. You all go give it a trial. I really love it

Dogposhh

I love the features on this app. I installed it to help with conversion. I hope this app delivers which is what I am expecting. Thank you for such great app.

Lady Flaunt

Works Perfectly. Just updated it and took me less than 5 minutes. Great free plan as well. Don't need to pay at all. Highly Recommend!

LOOLWE

very useful and good app. thanks for developing such a good products...........................................................

Dress Me Femme

I used this app to boost sales. I like the way it looks on my site. I would like to see better colors on the badges.

Smart Center Brasil

Awesome app. And i can get it for free, this is very important for beginners! Thanks Ultimate Sales :)

Clickstore

OK ESTA MUY PADRE SIN EMBARGO LA RESEÑA LA DEBERIAN DE SOLICITAR DESPUES DE QUE PUEDA VER EN LA TIENDA LOS CAMBIOS.

Phone cases 4 us

amazing app helps catch buyers attention. Really helpful for new dropshippers, and any store really it's a must have.