Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

oljistore

Location France
Time spent using app 10 minutes

A cool app that helps increase conversions. Lots of interesting features. I sincerely recommend. Thank

Glamorous Mood LLC

Time spent using app About 7 hours

nice app, just the right app to use to boost your sales and also get good engagement on your products and store

Surin Aromas

I like this app for informing my customers about our secure payments along with upselling. It works great and I haven't had any issues so far while using it

Bargain Results

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used this app a few years back and it really helps with the buy one get one. Customers get very excited over this and usually buy more then one product.

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

Time spent using app About 16 hours

So far, so good. I am about to launch my business and will have to revisit this rating to give an accurate account of my experience. It was easy to modify the settings to fit my business.

LongBeachStreetLegends

Time spent using app 3 minutes

best app to use on shopify !! dont miss out !! brought me more customers within the first month !! and they have free options

Wijith Zone Trading LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

Very useful
I love this app
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma

EcigZoo

Time spent using app About 6 hours

So far, excellent functionality and quality. Mainly got for the trust badges and will explore everything else later

Merope

Time spent using app About 2 months

really like this app easy to navigate and useful with converting customers into buyers recommended 10/10

Good Day DSM

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Exactly what I needed to show low stock. Easy to set up and looks great on my product pages. Thank you!