Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

fitnessforpro™

good app. i have used in my shop from increase sell. top app i' am very happy from the use this app. thanks for the team.

Léa France®

I love this app very easy to use and do the initial set up. I forgot I have it which is a good sign, because that means I never had any issue and didn't have to contact support :)

Sessenta Minutos

Estou gostando do app., bem fácil de usar e intuitivo. Caso aprove vou compra-lo. Verei os resultados futuros!

Snoop Gold

Really helpful even when you only use the free feature. We might try to upgrade once we manage to get some sales.

E-XETERA

pour le moment tout se passe bien, je viens de l'installer.
je regarde le paramètrage de base qui semble suffisant pour commencer.
Je ne peux pas vous en dire plus à date.

fashionbox.si

really cool and completly free of charge. grat app that for my apinion is must have. its great for upsale.

Rhein-Ahr-Wein.de

I used the app for free for a while. Worked well. Then I upgraded to 29,90$ to run the BOGO funktion. Unfortunately it didn´t work on mobile devices.

TU beauty store

No muestra inventario, no permite adicionar badges o imágenes de pago, la atención en servicio muy básica y generica

Her-Trend

I use this up to boost my sales and Lets see how it goes. It was very easy and simple to set it up. It give you so many options for your customers and ultimately brings you more income. Try it for yourself. The best part is, its free to use as well.

Clean Hands Pro Brand

Been looking for an app that could do multiple things like a countdown timer and inventory countdown. This app does that and more. It is also very easy to set up. Great app. I'll highly recommend it.