Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

MissKay Kollection

This app is good and works efficiently, haven't had any problems with it so far and there's a free plan which is always good

Vitadhi

Very easy to use. I was concerned at the amount of things available but it made it very clear what was free and what was not. I got everything I needed in less than two minutes!

The Kakune

Valuable! Very easy to use. This simple tool helps boost sales for any customer who is hesitant to purchase

RelaxedNeck

I used this app for my store and it does a great job making more store look a lot more professional. I strongly recommend this app.

Bn7mood eThings

i used this to boost my sales on my storer... it was really help and easy to use compared to some others cheers

TEC Tendências

MUITO BOM, sou grato pela eficiência. Minha sugestão é disponibilizar em Português (Brazil). Assim terão muitos outros milhares de usuários, com toda certeza. Recomendo!

MagicSole

NIQUEL, si vous avez besoin d'une appli gratuite qui remplace les timers popup payants USB est le top.

Laciafrancesa

It is an app that allow you do a lot of stuff and you can cover most of thing with the free plan. I have tried a lot of similars and this is maybe the best, easy and fast

demoshop.iomedia.ch

J'utilise cette application pour booster mes ventes en ajoutant des fonctionalités de soldes et de temps. Elle est très pratique et efficace.

We Create It Australia

I am using this app to increase sales. Hopefully it works, I have alot of hopes for this app as I have heard alot of great things of it