Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Babe Legends

this is a very good app I wish I knew it before it before this app used to make me thing faster because of sense of emergency, I mean the timer.

Tu Tienda Universal

Es una app muy útil ,muy bonita y muy fácil de trabajar con ella,gracias a los diseñadores de la app

Lampe Design

Love this app, very convenient !!!! strongly recommended, the application is user friendly and you can set everything

ZARALA PH

amazing app! super love it!! ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

e-atoz

nice app for upsell superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dava Store™

Excellente expérience, on verra la suite. Je viens de la télécharger.
J'espère que cette application sera très utile.

Infinity Strong Rope

merci beaucoup de proposer ces magnifiques application je suis tres content continuez comme ça c'est super.

unbubbly

Just starting out on my store. Wanted an app to help me upsell and build trust. I think I just found it. Thanks so much!

HIBA Gifting

I use it to display Stock quantity. Very good visuals and I like that we can have timers to reserve products in cart that can increase conversions. Overall, very good app.

RourlyAsteroid

I love this app. Just added it few days ago in my Shopify store, it really helped me to set up my store and cannot wait to launch it. I would definitely recommend this app.