Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

Really easy to use and excited to have these features implemented in my store! Love the low stock alert !

Happy Droplet

Great Application, It really is something. Providing free trust badges increase the engagement and I really recommend this

SMOOD skin

A nice app that gives me tons of opportunities that I feel will have good impact in sales by convert in a semi-stress but effective way.

Garden Trend

great booster! Love it. Definitely helped me boost my conversion by a bit, its good if youre doing big numbers

PROP-ish

Add To Cart Feature not working. I tried everything. It's not working. I'll keep trying until it works.

Gadgets Colombia

This app gave my store a nice social proof, it looks very reliable. My store looks so professional, thanks for the app :)

UBRON Inc

I loved it.
Makes my site look like a genuine store. It seems customers now are accustomed to some of the features what they offer so it's good to build some trust.

Shimmer Bazaar

Definitely helped me a lot, lots of customisations and features, overall a really great app! Highly recommend!

EXODARD

wow, very good app... worth it seriously. Don't want to write 100 characters but yeah download to help boost sales
I love app

TheChopingBoard

Legit great app!! You should get it as it will help you get more sales. It's a small investment for a large return!
Loved it