Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Illuminated Rooms

I used this to create timers and a sense of urgency, great app if you're ever looking to boost sales. I wish i could try the pro part as a trial though.

DEIOCEAN

Me encanta es una aplicacion super buena, con muchas herramientas para brindarte mas calidad en tu tienda la recomiendo

Fitnest Plus

Relatively so easy to use. I recommend for beginners like me... they have free plan so check it out guys! :-)

Eternal Life North Apparel

GoodGood GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Sintonia Zen

Very good app! I will start using it now! I really liked the colors they used. And it is very intuitive to use. Recommend

Miuzer

is top for grow up the quality of your post,i really like the simple of this app.
excellent the possibility to insert badges in the post shopify

Khiro Health

great stuff

Electronicdigo

This app is so much helpful. I was about to be charged for another app that does the same job but i get this one for free. I really appreciate your plans, they are very affordable. Great job.

Quick Slim Body

I used this app to create sense of urgency for my customers but most of the features are paid. As I am a beginner and a working class student, I can't afford any premium apps as I have low budget, not even moderate budget. But I am still trying to get some sales so I can afford it later. I had a problem that it doesn't show "only x items left" and as I am using Brooklyn theme, it's cart timer also doesn't work. So kindly help me with the problem.

Kings of capital

I can add reviews. I just downloaded the app. Let me use the app first then gain some experience with then i will let you know