Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

She Speaks Power Boutique

I used this app to add free shipping boosts and so far so good. thanks! I can't wait to see what other services they have. Very easy to use.

SHOP SPACE KITTEN

love love love love love zkdgbsjdbvhkjafbvjhsdbvjlawbjvhabdvjdbvajdbvadsbvhjvbjdbvjsdbvjfbvjasdbvlsdvasldjkvbajdvb

Beautify Me Modestly

Not complicated. I'd recommend this app. Im using the free version right now toes how it goes but I might purchase a plan a bit later.

Pupswater

Very nice and helpful app. I liked everything about it. Highly suggest everyone to use it! The best thing is that its free!

Joaolovelace

Showwwwww! ótimo aplicativo. Com algumas configurações vocês vão conseguir impulsinar bem as suas vendas.

Bucket Haüs

Easy to use and very intuitive. I have been using it for a month and is very helpfull app to grow your store.

MoSneaks Shop Online

This is my first time using this app and I hope it brings in more sales, I will keep you updated on the progress.

JUICE COSMETICS

love it so much and easy to use. you dont have to be a computer expert to figure out how to use the app.

Vida Fácil

O aplicativo é muito bom, só faltou ter a opção de escolha de outros idiomas na plataforma. (PT-BR) por exemplo.

AKD accessories

I really love this app!! It helps so much with sales and trust with customers . 10/10 recommend for sure