Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Perfect Bazaar India

Loved it, the free plan is more than enough to have secure payment badges in our store. Being a newly launched store, this will definitely help boost some % of sales.

Naaz Beauty by Zoey Waiz

So easy to use and navigate! I would definitely recommend the service to other small business owners, I found it super helpful and increase my sales!

WrapBazaar

nice application for boosting sales on shopify.. continue to do the good work and thanks Appreciate your support

ROYSHOPS.COM

good app. I am satisfied using this apps. Products description and badges are so beautiful. easy to use .

AUSTPICIOUS

I have used this app for about 10 months and I feel it has some amazing features that help conversion and the entire customer experience on my website.

Chef J'Avia’s Scents & Crafts LLC

This is one of the best apps I have ever used. trusted badges, scarcity, and countdown features would definitely trigger customers' emotions. With this app, you can boost your sales and get more profit. I would recommend it.

EgzothickThinks

Naprawde świetnA. cIEKAWA KONSTRUKCJA. DAJCIE TROCHĘ WIECEJ MOŻŁIWOŚCI. nP. REKLAMUJCIE NAS BARDZIEJ

NANA DEALS

really cool. i like it because of the availability of the free plan. i would really like to recommend it

Shades by Sharlon

This is my first time using this app. Lets see how well it does!!! I'm soo excited!! Come on sales!!

Vloom Clothing

Easy to use and set up. Really makes the store pop up. I recommend this app, makes different options for the costumer and It's quite simple to makes changes and updates