Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 7, 2022

LOVE IT it is the best all you shopifyers you need this it is just great get it get it get it now what are you wating for

accessories Inc
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 3, 2022

Hey
great app for work
I don't have much experience in e-commerce.
But what I get thanks to the application I like it. Thanks for the work

Cat and Dog alrosse
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 2, 2022

muito bom, ajuda muito, tem plano gratuito que te faz ter as vantagens boas, gostei muito, recomendo

lojamagvainder
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 31, 2022

Use esta aplicación para poner banners y obtuve una nueva perspectiva del negocio me gusto mucho la volvería a descargar y la recomiendo

StrettoXpress
Mexico
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
August 30, 2022

Amazing sales, upsell, cross sell app i love it this app! I highly recommend it to everyone, it has a lot of good features that are worth using.

Hot Grooves
Hungary
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 27, 2022

I used it to add the count down for my store . the app is very easy to use and very useful to boost your sales

The Swiss Lux
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 26, 2022

It's incredible thanks to this application I was able to quadruple my sales! Thanks again to the whole team.

Electrosillo
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 25, 2022

Gosto de todas as funcionalidades, mas gostaria de especificar em um produto único. Obrigado pelo esforço!

Bem Legais
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 24, 2022

Excellent app, I just installed it and can see how easy to use it is and the free features are impressive.

London18
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
August 23, 2022

Pretty lightweight app with basic urgency creators, easy to set up, and not too bad on site speed. Had a problem with overlays not showing up on home/ collection page, customer service had it sorted it out quickly. Could use more features though.

STTOKE INC.