Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Professional Kitchen Products

Super easy to use and very efficient! If you have a dropshipping store you should definitely add this app to your store

The Sweet Smiles

I haven't started using it yet. but it is a very advantageous application. I hope I can reach a lot of customers.

Thermoring

Very efficient. Everything is clearly explain and understable.
Thank you.
----------------------------

unlimitedfitness

Awesome app I would recommend. I put a lot of their features on my page and I feel like it gave it more trust and customers seem to like it.

Fuku Socks

This app helped me to make my website look more professional, I like the way it shows the logo of the payment methods.

The Curl Stop

I love this app. The app allows you to upsell without being too pushy. The colors are awesome. Thank You

Dela's Yoga

This is my first time on Shopify, still setting up my store. I was recommended to use USB. So far, I like the ease of use. I can't wait to see how it all works once I put it together!

Glowee Cases

Good! Good! Good! Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!Good!

CoolMomsClub

Just installed the app, but so far so good. Very easy interface. Lots of custom options in the free tier.

Loockstore

EU USEI O APLICATIVO , POREM TIVE DIFICULDADES PARA IDENTIFICAR AS COISAS EM INGLES , MAS MESMO ASSIM GOSTEI DO APP.