Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

DopexDesign

I used this app to gain more trust from my customers, i really like the features, the icons and how easy it is to use. Great App!

bestmixstore.com

Aplicativo leve, com layout de fácil uso e ótima fluidez, além disso dá a opção de upar imagens e alterar textos. Recomento

Beebodhi.com

Great app! Although not a lot of free options unfortunately. Could have been nicer to have some more free options.

Humphrey James

awesome app, the icons for payment methods are the best ive seen. Such great value. Thank you so much

Box Pandola

good to use , I just downloaded it. Many people recommend it. Many features are very detailed. I will test it. If there is sales, I will review it again. Thank you。

TechiesCollection

Must have app for every business. I used it for both of my stores and the results are amazing. Would strongly recommend.

KIARA · MOON

It is a very complete app but the free trial could be with more features and with more possibilities.

FashionBeautyBestonline

wonderfull i really like this app its look nice my store..................................................................................................................................

Bella and Bloom Ph

VERY GOOD!!!!! RECOMMENDED APP HOPE IT WILL HELP MY SHOP TO HAVE MORE CLIENTLE LOOKS VERY GOOD NOW!!!!!

HAPPYZONE GO

I'm trying to use ,so far i did not configured the app and i dont no if it will work, it is hard to leave a comment before i see it working