Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

vnsupp

wonderful! this app help me alot with boost sale on my website, customers love it, strongly recomment

Muffins Kitchen & Cookware

I used this app to display trust badges on my sales pages. My customers see these badges and their trust in me increases. Thank you. The end.

Jee Express

I'm just using it I hope it make miracles for my store :) It looks like a great App I'm just waiting

Ameri-Bulk

Very easy to use and efficient, i definitely love the trust badges feature as well as all the others to help with customer trust! its so huge in the beginner stages.

Body Tight Body Right Organics

Great app love this makes everything look top notch. I really think this will engage and have high conversions to the site.

Pilar Marques

Really easy to use, it is so clear what features are FREE and which ones you have to upgrade to use.

Relax Spaces

Nice app, it has many useful features. A Free Plan is also available.
Satisfied with the customer support.

Elbekart - Buy Women & Men Footwear Online

I love it, It helps me a lot. Very useful for new businesses. I recommend everyone to get more sales.

NE Active

This app is very user friendly, quick and easy to navigate with many useful functions allowing great customisation

K’s Obsession Kollection

Awesome. helped boosting sales. i would recommend to everyone wanting to boost sale. you will be woooww