Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

IvyEkongFashion

Fabulous app. We love that you can pick and choose what you want to use from the app. Definitely one to have.

gadget007.com

did enjoy about using this app. A ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prodigious Gifts

This app is great for creating urgency! I look forward to driving more conversions with this app, and believe this will do just that.

RIMIT

I have just set it up so I havnt seen any results yet but it is very user friendly. Thank you very much

LHartbags

I like the app. Helps that I'm no expert. I finally found a countdown app and its in my budget. Great!

Joe's Medical Supply Co.

Great and easy to use !! It was very easy to use I am new on the website business for online stores and it was very easy let's see if it helps to my sales.

The Dolphin Mall

Welldone Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

The Makeup Cleaner

I used this app and that great I love its amazing features you all should try that. the template is good. great job...

Destinytextil

Great!
Easy to use, can help your shop to increase credit and sales. I like it very much. However, it would be better to load faster when setting the background.

Foldit™

very good, works very well and helps a lot. it provides me with good reviews and boost my sales effectively.