Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

My Lemon 24

Me gusta mucho la aplicacion permite hace varias cosas, yo no se mucho de esto pero es super util y eso lo hace genial, grcaias

Promiselandjewelry

So far I really like it! The interface is extremely easy to use and even the free version is robust!

MD-Shop

Appreciate the free plan and the customizations (have to get the character limit to post my review )

Mgstyles.co

this app was very easy and quick to use. i use this app to add trust badges and personalities to my website

1mrk.com

Very important application to increase sales I recommend it thank you very much I love working with it

tatianatoledo

Usei esse aplicativo para me ajudar a fazer a configuração do checkout da minha loja, coloquei o timer da escassez no momento da compra que o cliente for fazer. Gostei muito dessa funcionalidade.

NTCbros

Started using this app now. It looks very good till now. If it works will defiantly purchase a bigger plan.

bibtok

Excelente! App super completo e prático, ajuda demais nas conversões. Recomendo o uso de olhos fechados.

OWN

I only have English so I want you to add other languages
Please add Japanese Please add Japanese I don't know why I have to write a review so long

shopcrowdcontrol

Really good so far, cannot complain! I own a small business and can't wait to see how many more customer conversions this app can offer