Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

The Legend Phone

dsfssdsadsdsdsc csdc cfclkmsdknckansckn xd dxdscnjıdsxvnjıksdnfjcsdcjbsdjc b cjedıasjldsjsdcjsddcfsdvc

Crystals N Creations

Love this app, the stickers look really good it creates genuine urgency in real time. Looking forward to seeing how our customers respond.

MySkines

worth it! Its so easy to use you don't need to play around with he HTML code all you need do is just press a few clicks

Trend and Deals

Most other apps add urgency to product pages. We do product pages, but also collection pages and cart pages. We believe consistent sales boosting messages should be communicated throughout the entire checkout flow:

Make products stand out on Home pages and Collection pages
Motivate customers to click “add to cart” on Product pages
Urge customers to checkout faster on the Cart and Checkout pages

Moda Varzea

estou usando parece ser bom .................................................................................

ShopZalez

Haven't used it yet but already set up everthig to start running. Really liked it so far. The free d

The Best for Pet

essential...........................................................................................

Gym Generator

Downloaded the app a while back and set up one campaign, now that I have gone back and added a second, neither campaigns are now showing on my online store. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but no luck. It's a pity as its a very handy app, if it works!

Ren's Home

ı like it. Help me a lot to improve my store and get more sales so I really recommended it. if you wanna get more sales go-ahead...

UPPER CAZE

I used this app to boost my conversion rate , and surprisingly it worked so good that , i think every one should have this app. its paid plan is just heaven.