Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Delyshopp

Gostei bastante, me ajudou muito no meu trabalho então eu recomendo esse aplicativo a outras pessoas

PinPointLED

SUper Good and very easy to understand, defeneteliy helps with converting sales due to the scarcity put on the customers

Myow-Gow

Good app! I found all I needed here, the very good thing they have to offer is free budges, which is enough for beginner store.

Eda fresh shop

j ai utilise cette application pour m aider a mes travaux de shopify
cet une tres bonne app.merci beaucoup

Ocean Rebel

so far so good, like how it looks. clean and modern. easy to install as well took about 2-3 min to get a hang on how to work it

Another B7essing

I used it to place multiple trusted badges on both my stores home and product pages. It's just what I needed to help bring my store to life!

utilitaireshop

This app is very good. We are learning. It is help us so much in our business. We are so exciting and happy.

WITH LOVE FROM PARADISE

I have used the app to help me boost my sales. I highly recommend the features this app shows the customers, for example limited quantities, free shipping if you purchase $$ amount, this app creates scarcity so they want to buy now! it's a very helpful tool to add to your online store. I highly recommend it!

Findtime

Simple to use, not translated into Chinese, a little inconvenient, a little more steps, pre rendering effect is not perfect

Elise Pink

I am thankful for the creation, existence and operation of this app. I can present urgency and scarcity methods in a professional manner on my website. This app makes it easier to organize the urgency text on my website.