Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Raw Beauty & Health

This app is really quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend using this amazing app for beginners that are wanting to make it easy for your store.

Angel's Tienda

Awesome app. It allows me to communicate with my customers on every product page and the shopping cart - angelstienda.com

may mood

useful and intuitive very good for my ecommerce i hope will increase sells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

Hotdeals4ustore

good leads converter
so I can boot my business I recommend for beginner ad advanced

Kingsevenbrazil

é preciso que se traduza para o idioma brasileiro, afinal a conquista de um territorio só é possivel se cmunicarmos na linguagem nativa, excelente ferramenta

AmgAtelier

Easy to use , maybe the bar is not very aesthetic...I like the numerous options and the free plain is enough for me

Lanae'Laye'lle

It looks good cant wait to see how it helps our store out and will most definitely put other entrepreneurs on to this app !!!!

flyhigh.af

Amazing! I love it! It's a major time saver. It is literally one of the fist Shopify apps I learned and a must have for every one of my stores.

chargerlife

very good app! it helps me a lot! thank you,
very good app! it helps me a lot! thank you
very good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app! it helps me a lot! thank youvery good app!

CASAFUL

this is an amazing company providing excellent quality tools for entreprenuers. i recommend it to anyone starting a shopify store.