Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crep Manic

I have used this app a year or so ago on my first ever online store. Easy to use and customize and will more than likely use on every store I create in the future.

BluuCloud

Amazing app i would recommend anyone to use this app and generate more sales great for small businesses looking to grow sales. Very easy to install and updates with all products you offer.

Jeebsy Games

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app is easy to use and has a good amount of variety! Their free plan will get your feet off the ground.

ebahie

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application parce qu'elle dans mes attentes, elle a une version gratuite qui me permet de débuter facilement dans dans la vente en ligne

Mystical Heaven

Makes my site more attractive and tempting for customers to make purchases. Site is great and I highly recommend.

Tecnista

Location Italy

Great app, easy to use and with plenty of different functions that suit our store. Exactly what I was looking for!

Goat Bubbles Bath & Body

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to use :) I really like this handy feature! Anytime I'm having a sale, it helps me notify/remind my customers on each page.

Cyber-Mall-Ok

Location Colombia

Excelente aplicación. Tiene muchas opciones de personalización y, además, es muy facil de implementar. Me encantó.

Looks and Health

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far it is working great. I have the free plan and did not face any problems so fat. It is simple and self explanatory!

Amazon-fisghing

Location Brazil

Olá boa noite? Então estou acabando de configurar o APP na minha loja mas achei muito bom o modo explicativo esta sendo fácil, mas como o APP foi um amigo que me indicou disse ser ótimo, estou indo sem medo, mas voltarei a falar da minha experiência Obrigado !!!