Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Araujo Store - Seu Shopping na Internet.

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

estou usando pela primeira vez, estou com um pouco de dificuldade pois é tudo em inglês , gostaria que tivesse tradução para portigues, mais vamos la testar.

SAWAXX

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Bonne application mais ne fonctionne pas toujours bien (version libre), problème d'affichage, dommage.

Instant Phone

Location France

Appli très pratique mais ça ne veut pas s'afficher sur mon site alorq que j'actualise !
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej

Quick Slim Body

Location India

I used this app to create sense of urgency for my customers but most of the features are paid. As I am a beginner and a working class student, I can't afford any premium apps as I have low budget, not even moderate budget. But I am still trying to get some sales so I can afford it later. I had a problem that it doesn't show "only x items left" and as I am using Brooklyn theme, it's cart timer also doesn't work. So kindly help me with the problem.

Neet Freak Clothing LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i used the app for a sale it was helpful. i think the inventory countdown would be better if it wasn't automatically for every item.

Muscle Supplements

Not sure yet, just installed. But installation was easy and lots of free options with even better upgrade options. I will write another review after seeing how well it performs.

Moda Varzea

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 4 minutes

estou usando parece ser bom .................................................................................

Skwish-skwash

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Honestly I like this app because it really does boost our stores and I recommend it to other uses looking for sales

LiveHackph

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 41 minutes

nice apps! i really admire the functions and how everything is so easy and cool i hope some features are free

Painops

Location Malaysia

Just downloaded, will come back to rate. Hope it is good. Good luck for everyone. Stay safe. God is great.