Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

mysticalcherry

Great app for creating sale notifications on your website. I have been using the free version as we just launched the store. So far we are using Hextom apps and they have been working well for us. I will update as I go along.

rideoncar.us

love it very nice app you should get it hbodebo2edhbodhboehboehdboebdodboedboiebudebipedbpiedubpiudbep

We Look Nice

Just started new business, love this is available. Leaving 2021 starting new welooknice.com Happy 2022

Kawaink

I love this app! I haven't proven its boost in my sales yet because I just install it, but the UX is great, well thought out and easy to use.

Macho Style

Excelente app, era o que estava procurando e só achei no Ultimate Sales Boost. Obrigado! Muito bom. Recomendo

Intercontinental Store

Aplicativo muito fácil de configurar, bastante intuitivo, diversas opções e navegação simples, gostei muito!

VitPro

Easily we use the badges, features based on our requirement. No coding required. Expecting more free features in the future. Thank you.

Neuphory

Excellente application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiant Rose Jewellery

Amazing app, easy to use, the free plan still allows me to do all the things I would like and has optimised my conversion rate. highly recommend

Cool Puffs Candy Co.

must get this app today it will last. i love it . i like it alot. this is a must get product app today