Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

One Loot

So far it's pretty nice. I like you can change all of the colors and fonts. I have submitted some features I would like to see, so once those are added, this is a 5-star app for sure.

Avogranate

Just started this app, quite straight forward. Edited the badges and notes in the products page.We'll see how it does over time :)

HmsProOutletParts

very good app and easy for setting im recommend for you to all beginner Stores Awesome tools for my store

RetrogamingPatate

This app is pretty cool. You can use a lot of useful things to increase your sales. I think this application is a "Must HAve".

lacenstore

i like this app , it helps my store to get more sales ; i notice that they have many features and that's what i have taken into concederation

Bluesky Style Store

I used this app help me boost sales. It's really working www.blueskystylestore.com.

The Thrift Hub

i just installed the app, i hope it does as it says. but so far, nice interface and easy to set up.

ShopRockett

I used this app to a add the page and cart timer. I recently returned to modify it for the holidays. I love this app. It improves the appearance of my web page, helping it look quite professionally done and it helps drive customers to purchase. Thanks for helping the novice like myself.

Coffee Sanity

Early days. I am hoping that this will help my store take off! The setup was really easy and I will be playing around with it over the next few weeks.

DonaClic

ajudou muito para confiança do site recomendo a todos muito bom.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................