Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

RetroGameGearz

I haven't noticed the app applying it's features in my checkout process since I launched the campaign so it doesn't appear to work for me but maybe I'm implementing it wrong. I received a "refresh the page to notice updates" message but it's still not visible... Can't really give a review about the quality or success.

Mellowforever

I'm trying this app looks great and you should try it to for increase in conversion rate and lots of sales

Jelly Button

So Easy to use!!! I saw a clip and it only took a few minutes to set-up.

trendsonmarket

Awesome App, this is a must have app if you want to increase your sales, many different features are available on this app

pamperscoop

its awesome,i use it on all my stores and it helps with customers and to get buyers!overall its great

WDWR

Honestly! Such a well put together app! I freaking love it!!!! Seriously people, if you do not have this app, you are MISSING out!

WDWR Clothing

Esportes Brasil Store

top gostei muito, otimo aplicativo com funções realmente incriveis.
me ajudou muito na conversão, aumento.

NeckFix

the app its absolutely phenomenal. easy to use and looks great when is ready....................recommended

TECHM

Just installed seems very good app in market for free the features are top notch would definitely refer this to friends and family.

Shopportunistic

Ive heard some great things about this app, im trying it out to see if it works.
I am using the free verion.