Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

officialdrinkingpartner

Love this app! Sometime's it takes a couple minutes for the countdown timer to show up on my stores page but overall a solid sales booster :)

SAYSORRY

Just perfect! I love it. It was recommended by my consultans and it works as if promised. If you want to boost your sales then go for it!

Sharker

muy buena app te ayuda en tus pedidos y aumenta la conversion, la recomiendo mucho para usarla en la tienda

TwoTwentyThree

I use this app for the trusted badge secure check out and it easy very easy to understand and utilize.

Just Comfy Clothes

First time using the app, thus the rating. So far so good. On the free plan son will have to upgrade to get better features.

Sim Coaches

This app helps my site built trust and credibility. I use it on all my sites because it boosts our sales and we can track that.

RoverWatches

loved it. can't believe this app is feee. I am just starting my store. so hopefully this will help. xoxox

SKYE BOUTIQUE, LLC

super easy to customize! love that i have a free option for my new online boutique! Thank you so much for offering this ultimate sales boost app!

Scy Apparel

great app. does everything I need it to do just wish the free plan offered slightly more features but I understand.

Espaço Nube

....................................................................................................