Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Techsgigant

rfrj5 5n n n n n n nn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n n n nn

Uso Boutique

so far so good! Offers product countdowns, trust badges to help convert visitors into customers. I may need to upgrade but so far it offers all that I require.

Trending Bag Store

so far so good. I'm still exploring and will soon return to update my feedback.
It will be too early to write too much for now.

10Ducesolutions

Makes my store look a lot more respectful thank for providing such a wonderful product that works in good ways

Pretty Hub

I get this app to help me get customer's trust on my website to buy my products. I hope it can really boost my sales. Creating urgency for the customer to buy it is really good.

ShopAtlanticHome

Estou testando o aplicativo ainda, fiz a instalação do mesmo, porém estou com bastante dificuldade em trabalhar com ele, devido não ter a tradução.
Mas a principio irá colaborar para melhorar a qualidade e trazer credibilidade para minha loja, sem contar que utilizei o mesmo, para criar uma sensação de escassez nos meus clientes.
Estou muito empolgado para verificar o resultado, espero que funcione e consiga contratar um plano logo. Acredito que se o app fosse traduzido para o português, ajudaria e muito na escolha dele para adesão de um plano.

MissKay Kollection

This app is good and works efficiently, haven't had any problems with it so far and there's a free plan which is always good

Vitadhi

Very easy to use. I was concerned at the amount of things available but it made it very clear what was free and what was not. I got everything I needed in less than two minutes!

The Kakune

Valuable! Very easy to use. This simple tool helps boost sales for any customer who is hesitant to purchase

RelaxedNeck

I used this app for my store and it does a great job making more store look a lot more professional. I strongly recommend this app.