Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

SouthBeachGlamour

ITS NOT EVEN WORKING.....GREAT JOB ON ANOTHER WAY ON GETTIN PPL TO SPEND $$$$$$ SHOULD B...................................................................................... "0".........................................................................STARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninho de Gente

When adding more products, I click on the Browse Products button and nothing happens. Google Chrome on Chromebook.

Posh in Paris

needs custom badges in the trust badge feature. Otherwise there aren't many options to choose from,

EasySMX

I want to give it a 0 star if possible. Used it for 1 day (basic plan), get stucked with a campain displaying problem. Wrote 2 emails to customer service, never get a reply. Very poor service!

Ja Viralizo

muito bom o app, adorei, estou instalando em todas as paginas do site, glória a deux quem desenvolveu ele

Mariam Anna Barska

NOT WORKING. please contact me ASAP. nothing is showing up bad layout. every single icon or change is under lock

thanks

Ethical Reyna - Vegan Streetwear

Countdown bar is not showing, slow app, just overall a waste of time. I would look for something else.

Monshop.fr

I used this app for my shop and he have good fonction but poor design look like very very cheap can make better

CamouflageShop

Ultimate Sales Boost is very helpfull I sure that will help me to improve my online store and I will get more sells

On The Rugs

This app is not so good. Doesn't work well.
I can't recommend to use it as it mess up your theme design.