Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

The Wild Cat Co

So far so good! just on the free plan but will consider the upgrade if all working well. ................................

Leeshonaire

Easy to use for a beginner, wish we could use more features in free plan. I hope this will help with my store, was told great things by other youtubers to use this app.

The Everything Store

I just start using the app so we'll see how this helps it was recommended to me so I believe that's a great sign.

BOSMOR

Great app. I'm using it of my shopify web page. Works hope well

Easy Cook Land

Super application très intéressante pour optimisé les ventes.
Grâce à cette application on peut créer l'urgence pour pousser les clients potentiel à l'achat

Elle & Oscar

I just installed the app with the free service. It looks great so far, I would definitely consider a membership if all goes well.

Square Tech Corner

Free version ok so far, great selection of options to choose from. If it works out I wouldn't mind buying the full version.

Metrogarde

very nice integration! would recommend to any drop shipper wanting to get some extra sales. Keep doing what you're doing!

SumDiff

Great app. This app helped me increase my sales! I recommend this app for all Shopify store owners. No Joke.

ShopNaj

i used app this app is used full . free app u can add your websit.
good thish app r osam u can used thish app used osaam