Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

itsinyourcart

I used the app for social proof and adding security labels. so far so good. I will update my review as I use it

FlamingoBright

The App is easy to use and gives a professional look. The features available for free are great and will make a difference to sales.

Tonic Body

Good app, it is a bit sad that you cannot change the trust badges for money even if the one that are purposed are good.

Savvy Hair Collections

Great app & easy to use. Great way to increase sales & conversion rate for your online store. Thank you

Boost2u

The app is free and easy to integrate into your store. Most of the app is hidden behind a paywall which is what you'd expect

Aventura Gifts & Apparel

Just started my store. Wanting to see how well this works...........................................

yoga1stop

I HAVE RECENTLY ADDED APP TO MY STORE. IT WAS REALLY EASY AND LOOK'S AMAZING JUST WANT TO SEE IF IT BOOSTS SALES NOW BUT SO FAR VERY PLEASED WITH FREE APP.

Greetings and Exchange

Just added the app to my store so my evaluation will be vague. So far the app has worked wonders, I will report back in time with a better analysis of the application.

Luxury Place

Nice app contem varias funções free e pagas , toda via ainda e pego poderia ser gratuito para todos poderem usar

One Loot

So far it's pretty nice. I like you can change all of the colors and fonts. I have submitted some features I would like to see, so once those are added, this is a 5-star app for sure.