Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Survival-Pocket

Nice it's the better app for free timers, badges, i like this page !
I just hope it works and it's ok

The Forever After Rose

i used this app to booost sales and help increase traffic on the site and hopefeuly convert it into sales

SutherlandLinton

So far, I'm loving this app - there is lots of free features to help me build by store. I am thinking of upgrading for even more features. Thumbs up!

OwnThisPH

i like it's friendly user, Easy to set up and loads fast. hopefully it will increase my sales and also will have promo plan.

pick pick

The function is absolutely perfect!But it need to pay more ! If it is cheaper, it would be better! Thank you

Dehaila

je commence à l'utiliser, dommage que les instructions ne soient pas en français.
Cependant ça reste simple .

Fish Kits

Good so far, I just started using it. It was easy to set up and get going. Hopefully it will help.

Genlitt

So far works great provides all features and more if pay for full package. Waiting to make sales to upgrade because the app looks promising.

Get Your Mug

Some campaigns work, but not all show up on my store. I guess I can't complain too much with a free app...

Purrfect Gem

Nice app, very clean and user friendly! Also customizable with the free plan! May upgrade in the future!