Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

DonaClic

ajudou muito para confiança do site recomendo a todos muito bom.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WonderPEDIC®

I used this app to amp up our website! It really sets us apart and gives customers verification and reliability.

SOS Outfitters

Overall, I do like this app. Would like to be able to have more control in timer settings. As of now, I only have control in minutes showing up. I'd like to be able to set the timer to 15:32. Not saying that's what I want to set it as, but I'd like to option to set it on that if I wanted to.

Other than that, pretty simple to use, and I do like the fact how you are able to set unique timers to unique products/collections!

I Want It Now

Really comprehensive set of options to boost sales in your store. Certainly worth a test run.

Install it and see how it can improve your store.

ilovetaboo

I used this app on Black Friday and it was very helpful, even in the FREE version it's useful. The countdown worked pretty well

D S Direct Online

Very cool app. You can customize everything as you want just for the free plan, don't imagine the paid plan. I really liked.

Wakanda Gear Tech

onestockshop

great app work very good wat can i say about that itsworks on my store so it out it work very good and very well with my store works very good wat can i say workd

Elevate Swag

Great app!! easy to use!! It helps achieve an ultimate sales boost in minutes!! A tool you must have!!

ESterlingLLC

I just got the app and I'm testing it out. We'll see how things work with it. It seems pretty awesome so far though.