Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Safari Penguin

Just have started using it. Lets see how it turns out. Too soon to review it. Other that that good luck.

HommeyHome

Looking forward to the deals and counters to boost my sales. great templates to choose from. Good App

Triple Mountain Model Horses

We're using the paid version ($9.99) to make use of the front page timer during Black Friday and the holidays. Everything works great and the app is reliable, as we've come to expect from these folks.

Four stars were given for reliability and flexibility, but they lost a star for not currently having a way to schedule the features ahead of time. We planned daily sales leading up to Black Friday, and although the sales themselves were set up in advance using Sale All-In-One, the USB countdowns and features cannot be set ahead of time, so I have to go in each morning and add a timer to that day's sale item. This takes time and means that from midnight until I get to the office, there is no timer running to promote the sale - That's a third of the sale day that has no features running.
I hope they'll add a start time so we can use this app for future events; otherwise, we'll discontinue using it after the holidays.

Bubblewraps

used it and its looking really helpful at the moment, Definitely it should help boost sales but at the moment its kinda too early, gimme some time to analyze it a bit more and i`ll be back to leave some more comments cheers guys,

earlsignature

really great app go for this............................................................................

JD Odds & Ends

Just installed the app and started to use it, since I have noticed that my customers made a decision to buy within 5 minutes, if it went past that it was always a lost sale.

Lets see if this app helps at all, The app is nice since you can customize a lot of it, even with the free version.

If this app boosts my sales, I will definitively upgrade to the premium version!

Fig's Finds

I just started using this app, and it asked me to leave a review. I've literally only created one campaign and haven't tested it yet. It looks good and comes highly recommended. I'll update the review when I've tested it.

SookiShop

Got good options for a free app. Can't wait to see how this will boost my sales as my Shopify is still new. Come and visit me at https://sookishop.myshopify.com/

Ilhayak

I used this application to create an emergency for selling more. i recommand it, with th free plan the aplication can do the job.

HungryForFitness

Giving it a 4 stars for ease of use, haven't seen how it performs just yet but super easy to set up!