Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mega bluetooth sounds

Haven't really noticed what this app actually does cant say if I have a sales boost or not
But I'm looking into finding out I hope for conversions soon

Savona's Boutique®

I have not had a chance to see any results from the given I just downloaded it. However, fairly easy to navigate and has good options to choose from.

Airport Candy

This app is free but most free features are FOMO based features like the countdown timer and stock inventory. I thought I would be able to have at least 1 normal sales banner option but there are none that I can use. For me this is useful unless I upgrade.

BadassStyle

Location France

there is a lot of bug, it's completely random. sometimes it works not.

woordshop

Location France

facile a utiliser mes je la connais pas encore pour vous dire si cette application et bien ou pas cordialement

ECO-HOME24

Location Italy

good very fantastic app for timer and siscount!!!! very good for my store. have very more sales. thank you

Tiana Bay

It's ok. They're basic package can only provide a TRUST badge on the product page. You would have to sign up for the 9.99 for the additional perks. I would rather have a FREE trial to determine if this works. So, it's ok.

Qutiefly

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!

On The Go Kits

Can't Give An Honest Assessment Without Trying It First. This Should Be Sent To Us After At Least 30 Minutes To See If We Like It. That's Why Is Only 3 Stars

Cobra Gadgets

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.