4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales through customizable features like pop-ups, notifications, countdown timers, and low stock alerts. It's praised for its seamless integration, ease of use, and detailed analytics. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, and intelligent automation capabilities. The app offers various pricing options and is compatible with popular e-commerce platforms.

Edited October 6, 2019

STILL NOT YET TRY IT ...........................................................................,,,,

~~BUYITGOOD~~
Hong Kong SAR
August 5, 2020

I think this app is fine for every one even just start or have long time run on shopify. Very easy to use

Pug Art Store
Vietnam
April 11, 2018

Im truly amazed at how much this app offers for free. Really everything I needed and more!

The Shaving Gent
Edited December 17, 2018

merci pour cette appli simple d'utilisation, rapide mais indispensable pour commencer à être professionnel.

Éddisia
France
December 29, 2018

Just installed USB and so far so good. Can't believe all the free options on this app. I will track how it helps with sales and upgrade as soon as my sales are steady. Thanks.

MyDealGifts
Edited April 3, 2020

bonjour ultimate sales boost,
Merci pour votre application gratuite qui fait du bon travaille.

BABY'S-NASA
Belgium
October 8, 2019

Por enquanto tenho apenas elogios, muito fácil para configurar! E pelo que pude ver me dará um retorno maravilhoso.

SOUNIKE
Brazil
July 29, 2019

This is an amazing app that i find very helpful . I cant wait to use it and see the affes of how it can boost all of my sales
This is an amazing app that i find very helpful . I cant wait to use it and see the afces of how it can boost all of my sales

Birdieestore
April 11, 2018

this app is amazing, it combines at least 3 extra "paid" apps into one, i hope it will stay free

Fizhotdeals
April 16, 2018

très bien :) gratuit et très bien foutu, continuez les gars

Cabaneonthedog