Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Asmar10

I've heard some great things about this app so I'm looking forward to experiencing the same amazing results.

Leamelo Boutique

I usually look at reviews in order to make a decision. From reading reviews it seems as if this is a great app. So I'm going to try this app, and give it a four star until I use it to experience how it works for me. Will let you know more later, after using it.

Mick Simmons

Works fine! easy to work with and manage.

The missing features are:

Doesn't have a filter to select products with a certain feature for a campaign. For example it would be great if I could select all products with less than 10 units in stock to be included in a campaign.

Doesn't have a feature to select all products in a collection in a campaign.

Has limited logo designs for payment methods. For example it does not have the proper mastercard logo or other payment methods such as AfterPay.

Ego Vanity Shoes

nice app!!!! Great and easy to use

Trendy Genie

does exactly what it says it does. very easy to use

Super Fnatic

Excellent app. If only there was more customisation available like font colour for particular sections not just for ALL.

Beautiful Bargins Com

seems easy to use. look forward to seeing what can do.

Flying Ninja Express

I just installed it. Very easy to use. Now I will wait to see the impact it has on my store.

Your Beard Store

great app, almost ready to start store, so hoping already to go with this app so far so good, impressed how easy to work.

Shopodropo

Great app for shopify.Easy to install and works very effeciently.