Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Pine Ridge

Nice App :) Reviews are needed to proceed with the app. So far the app is great... Hope that the app is as good as it is from the start.

Okg Goods Okg

So far, we love the Simplicity of this App. We'll be back within the week to update our results (very exciting)!

Beachbums Co

super helpful, absolute no brainer for anyone new to shopify

Cryptocurrency Swag

4* for now. Will test it first but it seems a very good app.

Rifme

Great. i have installed it right now. Up to my expectations

Kraftingmagik

So Far So Good, I give it a 4 stars for easy designing and set up. I will return to upgrade to 5 stars after Its put into action. I have seen this on many e-commerce stores, I do know it works because I have made purchases from sites using this type of thing ;-)

Joyfulbabyclothes

Great App. It would be better if the sale actually ended after the timer was up.

Bornhiking

Very Good. Very Useful. Keep it up!

Shop Just Uno

Come join the fun Just Shop Til You Drop satisfaction guaranteed Or You r Money Back... BIG GRAND OPENING SALE ALL WEEKEND LONG

Squad Holiday

Great App! Very Useful. I'd only recommend creating the option to be able select the number of products that will have a particular image overlay as opposed to placing an image overlay on every single product upon creation.