Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, motivate customers to buy more

Toronto Unified

Great App, very functional and easy to use! Just one update I would love to see is to be able to select products based on collections rather than individually picking each product.

Cheap 1 Store

Looks good, but dont know yet, to early to say, used it for 30 sec :)

Hobby Gnt

This apps is excellent. Will recommend this to my friend.

Camille Jewelry

so far so good! Easy to use and set up.
Hope they keep it as a free app!

Topsy Girl

I like it but it needs more trust badges. Especially the cryptocurreny badges. I need it to have Bitpay, Coinbase Commerce, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash

Truequalityshoes

Fast and easy installation hope it works.

Sensual Sinsations

still new to it and building campaigns, seems good so far. although I would like to add more than 100 items to a campaign without having to add all

Asmar10

I've heard some great things about this app so I'm looking forward to experiencing the same amazing results.

Leamelo Boutique

I usually look at reviews in order to make a decision. From reading reviews it seems as if this is a great app. So I'm going to try this app, and give it a four star until I use it to experience how it works for me. Will let you know more later, after using it.

Mick Simmons

Works fine! easy to work with and manage.

The missing features are:

Doesn't have a filter to select products with a certain feature for a campaign. For example it would be great if I could select all products with less than 10 units in stock to be included in a campaign.

Doesn't have a feature to select all products in a collection in a campaign.

Has limited logo designs for payment methods. For example it does not have the proper mastercard logo or other payment methods such as AfterPay.