Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, motivate customers to buy more

little white dish

I like the app..it looks like it will increase sales, although I just installed it. You can customize the colors and emojis which helps to blend with my theme. The bogo app is not included in the free theme. Its a bit buggy, my timer disappeared all of a sudden, don't know why..I hope it will work well.

Chuffed Chicks

I used the free plan to add free shipping to products.. Was ultra easy to add to each product and looks great

F&J's Store

Que app top, gostei demais e fácil de mexer. gostei demais e vai ajudar na compra da minha loja. Muito gratificado!!

WooPet

greaat app i love itLOVE IT. WORKS WELL AND FREE.REALLY BOOST MY CONVERSATION sooooooooo niiiiiiiice

Affordable.Modern.Desires.

They were the absolute best at assisting me in the whole process. It was fairly easy anyone can use it.

Forever Hands | Kreatív Emlék

Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!

Deluxe Beauty By Jenny

LOVE IT. WORKS WELL AND FREE.REALLY BOOST MY CONVERSATION RATE. THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS WONDERFUL APP

Compre Leve Shop

Muito bom, atende aos requisitos, estou satisfeita em poder alavancar minhas vendas com esse aplicativo.

heartehmo

I used this app to boost my sales and hope it helps my business to grow even more ! Startup business needs to have this app !

Depurate

so many options, creative, helps really create urgency with sales and conversion in your store. I love all the stickers they have avaible