Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

ASD Gold Membership

The app is not working at all. I don`t recommend it at all! I tried EVERY POSSIBLE SETTING AVAILABLE and even with the support guy couldn`t help me to set it up. Also, they barely replied. Sad.

Shop 2 Shoppe

I use this app to help me with adding a discount banner and cart timer. Works great. Wished you can customize it and add the timer to a specific spot. Other than that all tools are easy to use. Haven't had a chance to play with the other tools yet but so far I like how they are integrated in to the site...........................
...................
...........

TwisterBike

wow I like it very much it is very complete and easy to understand. I recommend it, in addition to being very intuitive it helps a lot to increase conversions.

xsale502

EXELNTES OPCIONES PARA LA VENTA EN LINEA TODO ES EN INGLES NO TIENEN EL MODO DE TRADUCIR QUE DE LO CONTRARIO EXELENTE

FAB THING

BEST FREE APP EVER. I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF APP BUT FOUND THIS APP FROM FACEBOOK IF YOU HAVE JUST TRIED NEW YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS APP

KOMMO JEWELRY

no sé porque no me está yendo pero no ha llegado a funcionar en ningún momento la aplicación. una pena

VIP Giftz

don't know yet haven't finished adding the app and it's asking for a rating would be better if i had a chance to finish setting it up

October 24, 2019

Sorry but there is a misunderstanding, We never ask for a review before you use our app. There is just a link given to post it, you can do it at your convenient time.
Thank you.

Open Circle Specialties

Timer stopped working on select products. Crap service. No one got back to me after 3 days of contacting them. Tried again with no luck. Disabling app.

October 23, 2019

There might some conflict with theme code and our app code, We need to check for your store specifically as the feature is working fine on all other stores. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in
We are responding our each and every support tickets.
Thank you.

Lajabu Seven

Not sure how this app is because I have to post a review first... We will see how it turns out. Eventually, if it works well, we will use the full version

Mindfulprinting

testing now, looks nice and easy to use tho. cant get sale bar to show on my theme but gonna try after this