4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customizable features like countdown timers and social proof tools. Many have noted an increase in sales due to its ability to create urgency and prevent cart abandonment. The app is also praised for its efficient live chat support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses due to its range of free features.

May 9, 2019

Easy to use. A lot of features even for a free trial. Really recommended.Will subscribe for the premium plan.

KD JAMES WARDROBE
Edited November 24, 2018

Works great! Has lots of settings that are easy to understand and use. Highly recommend this over other timers.

Horses Flame
Edited September 6, 2019

Spontaneous and quick support. Keep up good work Team. Looking forward for more apps from Ultimate Scarcity Pro Team

DressesForWomen.IN
India
Edited June 23, 2020

I really enjoyed the Timer and Social Pro feature because it contains a lot of details and is easy to use

p.pearla
France
August 31, 2020

I just started using it and so far its been very well and I am able to use the features easily without any problems

Blaque Sage Cosmetics LLC
January 22, 2019

nice. I will take it. Sehr cool um zu verknappen, leider nicht alle einstellungen möglich die ich mir gewünscht hätte

izoom.world
Austria
November 21, 2018

The only app that does countdown in selected products or categories without problems , I have recommended to the team to develop countdown banner for only a category and they will consider developing it in the near future

NifikoPapoutsi
Greece
October 22, 2018

Very good app many thanks, works great with the shop. Will keep testing

Alice World
April 25, 2019

Superleuke app je kan er best veel mee. Eerst even kijken wat je ervan vindt en dan kopen ervaar....

profithier
Netherlands
April 5, 2019

i am hoping it will work on my shopify theme. As of now I cant view it on my website. I dont know if it is something to "review app" first before it will work on my website. I dont know yet.

ClickOnDemand
Philippines
Softpulse Infotech replied April 5, 2019

Hi,
No.. It is not required to post a review before you try it out.
You can post it later as well.
Also, you can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any support required or use our chat support through app admin.

Thanks.