Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Timeless Tees

I've only just installed this but so far so good. I'll update my review at some point but for now, a 5 star seems fair as it's working well.

Serenity CPAP

Hoping to increase sales. Will post another review after I actually use it. LOL Ok it appears to work well. Great!

XOOPIX

very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice,

Toylosophy

Not sure how this app is because I have to post a review first... We will see how it turns out. Eventually, if it works well, we will use the full version.

Shop 2 Shoppe

I use this app to help me with adding a discount banner and cart timer. Works great. Wished you can customize it and add the timer to a specific spot. Other than that all tools are easy to use. Haven't had a chance to play with the other tools yet but so far I like how they are integrated in to the site...........................
...................
...........

TwisterBike

wow I like it very much it is very complete and easy to understand. I recommend it, in addition to being very intuitive it helps a lot to increase conversions.

xsale502

EXELNTES OPCIONES PARA LA VENTA EN LINEA TODO ES EN INGLES NO TIENEN EL MODO DE TRADUCIR QUE DE LO CONTRARIO EXELENTE

KOMMO JEWELRY

no sé porque no me está yendo pero no ha llegado a funcionar en ningún momento la aplicación. una pena

VIP Giftz

don't know yet haven't finished adding the app and it's asking for a rating would be better if i had a chance to finish setting it up

October 24, 2019

Sorry but there is a misunderstanding, We never ask for a review before you use our app. There is just a link given to post it, you can do it at your convenient time.
Thank you.

Open Circle Specialties

Timer stopped working on select products. Crap service. No one got back to me after 3 days of contacting them. Tried again with no luck. Disabling app.

October 23, 2019

There might some conflict with theme code and our app code, We need to check for your store specifically as the feature is working fine on all other stores. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in
We are responding our each and every support tickets.
Thank you.