Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Magical Touch

Its a no no for me ! It made a change in my codes, that was weird with " T T T" write in front of my pages & lot of space between the title & le product . And by the way I don't like the designs.

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can resolve it as soon as possible for you.
Thanks.

Jharonka

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DOWNLOADED THE APP, AND AFTER EVEN CREATING THE DISCOUNT CODE IT SAYS DISCOUNT CODE DOES NOT EXIST.
ALSO IT'S NOT EVEN SHOWING THE TIMER ON THE WEBSITE.
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE APP DEVELOPER. REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

November 27, 2019

The problem you faced is fixed now. and working fine as we tested with various scenarios.
Thanks

Phone Factory

Je note 4/5 au top très bonne application timing je recommande fortement elle va me servir très utile

DJ GIFT SHOP

Love it, easy to use. Quick set up. Recommend this app to everybody for more social proof and scarcity really works great for my page

Hiippme

this app is amazing love it you can do everything you want set tp your store with this app in just few seconds

RescuPets

This app is clear, concise, easy to set up and they provide great visual aid. Posting a video walking you through how to set up each category, and also showing a demo website with the app in action really made my decision easy.

Timeless Tees

I've only just installed this but so far so good. I'll update my review at some point but for now, a 5 star seems fair as it's working well.

Plus & Co. Shop

Good, just getting started.Good, just getting started.Good, just getting started.Good, just getting started.Good, just getting started.Good, just getting started.

Serenity CPAP

Hoping to increase sales. Will post another review after I actually use it. LOL Ok it appears to work well. Great!

XOOPIX

very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice, very good, very nice,