Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Free plan available
Rating (4.2)
4.2
February 7, 2020

A handy app with lots of free options to help with conversion rates. Easily tailored with brand colours too.

Augment Pro
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 29, 2020

So far so good. I like that it is free, and hope that it will work to get my store with a few good looking scarcity timers on it!

Elephant Emporium CO
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 15, 2020

Stop texting itbdhsjsjsjnsnsnsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsnsjsjsjjsjsjsjdjjdjddjjdjxjxjjdjdjdjdnsjsjjsjsjdndnndjdndj

Limitless Effort
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 7, 2020

BEEN USING FOR A FEW YRS AND I LIKE IT!! INCREASED MY SALES BY 35% TIMER STARTS SLOW BUT OTHER THSN THAT I RECOMMEND

carrieandgrace
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 6, 2020

The timer doesn't start at the preset time.....................................................................................

Doggy Plaza
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited January 3, 2020

Great app. So far no problems, but I just installed so I don't know for sure. I'm still learning, but ok.

Templo Feminino
Brazil
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
January 1, 2020

so helpfull to make rise your store before getting up but i dont know more english and cant say no more

FeelinGadgets
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 26, 2019

I installed the app to help my store create more urgency when customers would visit. So far I have seen less ATC's and more purchases!

BOHOFABLE
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 25, 2019

tres bonne application je suis tres satisfait du resultat. je recommande à tous mes amis entrepreneures

storeLR