Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Venuesty

I like this app, very good.I like this app, very good. I thought it would be another application, but it solves the problems

Big Galeria

muito bom o app amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nutriganic Food Supplements

I used the app to inform my customer about my remaining stocks, and to push urgency of sale. It would be nice to ask for a feedback after actual use.

global-buzz.com

je viens de téléchargée cette app. elle fonctionne à merveille et est très simple d'usage/gratuit !!

AtlasWorldShop

perfetto funziona molto bene ottime caratteristiche ottimo servizio, con tante funzioni anche nella versione di base

summersons

great up. i hope it will provide all the nessecary help to my store. i enjoyed setting it up as it was very easy.

Net Shop 27

parece bom, acabei de instalar, vamos ver como se comporta, é minha primeira loja e ainda não tenho parametros para avaliar

El Pinchito Verde

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

UNIONYOGA

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Ladies Luxury Link

Enjoying everything on the app. Useful easy to use as well. I hope to get upgrade soon. Absolutely love