Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Mindfulprinting

testing now, looks nice and easy to use tho. cant get sale bar to show on my theme but gonna try after this

Venuesty

I like this app, very good.I like this app, very good. I thought it would be another application, but it solves the problems

Nutriganic Food Supplements

I used the app to inform my customer about my remaining stocks, and to push urgency of sale. It would be nice to ask for a feedback after actual use.

AtlasWorldShop

perfetto funziona molto bene ottime caratteristiche ottimo servizio, con tante funzioni anche nella versione di base

summersons

great up. i hope it will provide all the nessecary help to my store. i enjoyed setting it up as it was very easy.

Net Shop 27

parece bom, acabei de instalar, vamos ver como se comporta, é minha primeira loja e ainda não tenho parametros para avaliar

El Pinchito Verde

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Ladies Luxury Link

Enjoying everything on the app. Useful easy to use as well. I hope to get upgrade soon. Absolutely love

Miami Beauty Products

This app helped my site increase product urgency and sales. It is very easy to use and install. Customers see the time and the availability of products when the enter my site. I have been searching for something like this for a while.

Deliver Day

great app really good, love the social proof feature of it. hopefully this improves more so it can help a lot