Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Themes to Drive Sales

Outdoor eStore Australia

Great App and great support for installation, they were quick to respond and customise to our theme. App looked great on our site. I would have given 5 stars until i got to the price - the app store page was not clear on pricing, just said "based on number of products" but did not say how many. I discovered that although I only had 1000 products because we are on Plus it was US$69 per month. Even with a discount it was too expensive for a new startup shop. I think there should be bit more clarity up front. But as far as the app and support goes it was great while it lasted.

P. Cottontail & Co.

This is designed for stores that sell a handful of brands with a few variants (Like a candle company with a few different candle sizes and flavors) This pricing scale is not designed for boutique stores that have more variety and variants but lower quantities of each product (For example, someone who only orders 1 of each size of a jacket and coordinating leggings) .

The company reached out quickly to help with pricing questions and to assist after adding it to our theme caused other things not to work.

Also, be aware, that once your free trial is complete, there is a banner that pops up, that is customer facing, that tells you the trial is over. (Customers can see this when shopping). This is a very poor business tactic. I spend my time on the SHOPIFY ADIM page, and I shouldn't have to hear from a customer that some app is asking for money on my webpage.

September 5, 2020

Dear P. Cottontail & Co. Team,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not great. I can see that the premium feature "Show variants as products" was enabled and your variants are counted as products in the billing. We have disabled it for you to make it more suitable in the pricing. We have also reverted the changes in the theme so your storefront is now back to where it was. We have an option in the Theme setup to allow reverting changes of any theme. We have sent you an email regarding this issue and look forward to hearing from you. We are online in live chat & email in US + EU time / 7 to help you.

HERC'S Nutrition Online

Update: Rating adjusted from 1-star to 4-star since developer has made an effort to resolve the issue, provided there is no further disruption.

Original review:
Im really starting to lose patience with these Shopify app developers. This is the second time SObooster has had my site compromised. They updated the app and it turned off my product search just as we were about to launch. Then I upgraded the app and set Shopify to automatically bill for the app and it didnt take for some unknown reason and it gives me a blank screen when I try to upgrade again so there is no way to fix.. And their support which was helpful before I cant get a hold of. Better support hours are needed because now we are losing sales. You need better support hours and also not update production sites when you cant get a hold of the owner, because no site means lost revenue.

And lastly if a subscription runs out, you don't put a message like that on A STORE FRONT THATS IN PRODUCTION. Im really disappointed because this was a really good app. Very questionable decision making.

April 14, 2020

We are glad that the issue has been resolved and your site looks gorgeous now.

Our automated system sent a notification to your email 2 days before the trial was expired. The support team tried to contact you via live chat on your site to remind you.

Our widget only works on the theme you chose to set up, so you can always publish the original theme without our app. We have implemented a more subtle way to automatically revert to the original theme when the trial is expired.