Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 9, 2022

The size chart calculator cannot display the recommended size after I input the height and weight, so I want to delete this function module, but the entry is not deleted. I tried to ask a question and contact customer service, but no one responded after waiting for 2 days.

Deolax
Time spent using app: 14 days
App Forge replied February 2, 2023

Thank you for your review and we apologize that we took more than 2 days to solve your issue! We believe that the module you wanted to delete is now deleted and the bug has been fixed. However, if that's not the case and you're still encountering issues, please send us an email and we'll get back to you promptly! Once again, thank you for your feedback and apologies for taking too long to solve your problem!

November 22, 2022

I used this app for my appareal size chart and i really love that app, very easy and convinent to use

Flipped Lab
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2022

It's amazing! Just communicated with the developer of the app, and quickly solved the problem of my size chart not showing the score. Recommended app! !

Cashmereone
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 19, 2022

This app was easy to set up and integrate with the store quickly. We have a lot of sizing options and it fit our needs well.

Blokes Advice
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 28, 2022

took a little bit to figure out initially, but the team was helpful. doed what we want it to do at this point, so recommend it

Leden Design
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 20 days
March 14, 2022

The team is super responsive and helpful and they made sure the app does exactly what we want. Highly recommend it

Tout en cœur
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 12, 2022

I recommend this app 100% - it is very easy to customize and covers even the smallest details and customer friendly interface.

TIPI THUIS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
March 10, 2022

Excellent helpdesk! They helped me overcome all the problems we encountered. I would definitely recommend this app!

OYME
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
March 7, 2022

After trying other similar apps, this one worked best for us. It has all the features we were looking for, including a size calculator. Also, the team is very helpful and helped with all the changes we required.

Boss Moves Connections
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 5, 2022

This plugin is a must have if you need to add size charts to both product pages and collection pages.

CALABROAU