Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by immerce, Inc.

Manage or add Size Charts

Famousamos Store

I used this App to help me get right size charts until i changed my Theme&needed things fixed .There has been no response in the last 4 Weeks despite me writing several E-mails. What a pitty :( I hope you reply to this Review.I will give you one last chance to respond.

TropBelleLeShop.com

I wish I could leave a good review because it looks like a nice app but unfortunately after I have installed it a few days ago I am still having an issue on mobile and iPad version... i tried to get in touch with support and as of today I still did not get any answer... now my 3 days trial is over and I guessed I will be charge for an app that simply did not work as expected... waste of money and waste of time...

Clothia

This app is unique and fully meets our needs. Excellent support team. Strongly recommend it.

Whisper

Great little app that does exactly what it's supposed to, with plenty of customisation too! Support has also been great when needed. All-in, definitely a recommended app.

wholesomedeals

Excellent support team, they were able to help me
I really like the features it has definitely recommend
the app is amazing

Queens Of Yoga | Clothes & Props for Women

I needed an app to display a true size chart on my store and i think i've just found it. High quality result, easy to edit, the customer service is always available if you need some help. Very efficient. Keep going like this ! :)

VibeYourStyle.Shop

This app is really really helpful to create size charts for all our products. It is very easy to use and so convenient as well as it has conversions.

Top Guy Tees

Great app. I had a bit of a learning curve but customer support helped guide me until I knew what I was doing. Ultimate Size Chart is just what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

P3

Worth it. Extremely helpful customer service. This app is your go-to station for sizes. GO FOR IT blindly!

MARGAUX COLLECTION

Great app, I love the design and the features. The chat support is really fast and convenient. We need more apps like this !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9