Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Manage or add Size Charts with Ease on your Shopify Store.

Queens Of Yoga | Clothes & Props for Women

I needed an app to display a true size chart on my store and i think i've just found it. High quality result, easy to edit, the customer service is always available if you need some help. Very efficient. Keep going like this ! :)

VibeYourStyle.Shop

This app is really really helpful to create size charts for all our products. It is very easy to use and so convenient as well as it has conversions.

Top Guy Tees

Great app. I had a bit of a learning curve but customer support helped guide me until I knew what I was doing. Ultimate Size Chart is just what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

P3

Worth it. Extremely helpful customer service. This app is your go-to station for sizes. GO FOR IT blindly!

MARGAUX COLLECTION

Great app, I love the design and the features. The chat support is really fast and convenient. We need more apps like this !

MY COMFY Blouses

really good app and good service group. answer my question quickly and fixed my problems very quick.

MarchQueen Hair

Easily the best and most intuitive size guide. Many options that are easy to setup for a professional look and functionality. Vineet Kumar is super helpful and provided fast great customer service.

DROBE

This app is amazing, has everything you need + great customer support helped me within 5 minutes!! Great.

XooKool

I love this app, it makes a big difference in our store.
It is super easy to use and flexible.
Their tech support team is Amazing!
They are very responsive and truly help you with questions and needs.
Great App and Great Team!

TLFDEV

Fantastic app! Chat support is extremely helpful and supportive. Quick response time and great turn around time with any changes needed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9