Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Leden Design

took a little bit to figure out initially, but the team was helpful. doed what we want it to do at this point, so recommend it

GOO Best SHOPPING

Great customer service for the best size chart app. The changes had a quick turn around and absolutely no problem.

Tout en cœur

The team is super responsive and helpful and they made sure the app does exactly what we want. Highly recommend it

TIPI THUIS

I recommend this app 100% - it is very easy to customize and covers even the smallest details and customer friendly interface.

OYME

Excellent helpdesk! They helped me overcome all the problems we encountered. I would definitely recommend this app!

Boss Moves Connections

After trying other similar apps, this one worked best for us. It has all the features we were looking for, including a size calculator. Also, the team is very helpful and helped with all the changes we required.

CALABROAU

This plugin is a must have if you need to add size charts to both product pages and collection pages.

khostor1

Very helpful customer support and a very nice app with excellent features. I highly recommended this app!

La Velaa Fragrances

Great size chart app, it meets all our store's needs - I particularly like that it can convert dimensions automatically. That is a huge time saver for us and it improves our customer experience.

Mapteesapparel

I love this app! Customer service was very responsive and they helped us fix our issue super fast! Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11