Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

Manage or add Size Charts with Ease on your Shopify Store.

MARGAUX COLLECTION

Great app, I love the design and the features. The chat support is really fast and convenient. We need more apps like this !

MY COMFY Blouses

really good app and good service group. answer my question quickly and fixed my problems very quick.

MarchQueen Hair

Easily the best and most intuitive size guide. Many options that are easy to setup for a professional look and functionality. Vineet Kumar is super helpful and provided fast great customer service.

DROBE

This app is amazing, has everything you need + great customer support helped me within 5 minutes!! Great.

XooKool

I love this app, it makes a big difference in our store.
It is super easy to use and flexible.
Their tech support team is Amazing!
They are very responsive and truly help you with questions and needs.
Great App and Great Team!

TLFDEV

Fantastic app! Chat support is extremely helpful and supportive. Quick response time and great turn around time with any changes needed

WILL-V

Customer service walked me through this and made all the edits I needed in the beginning. Very helpful, so far so good.

Foliq

a great app useful app to support manage my store, get easy my job. Very responsive customer service

Miss Beachy

Great app working great! Great and ultra fast customer support! Suggested App for all stores selling physical products that need a size-chart!

Box.S Shopping

great service, great app, it do a big favor for my customers, very appreciate, perhaps you could try on it ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9