Ultimate Size Chart , 108 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and integration capabilities. It's ideal for businesses with diverse sizing options, offering unique size charts for each product. Merchants value the size calculator and automatic dimension conversion features. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants have noticed an improvement in conversion rates and customer shopping experience. The app also allows for size uploads via CSV and offers customization options. It's seen as affordable and good value for money.

January 21, 2024

desinstalei e me fizeram a cobrança. quero o reebolso!

Minha loja

CurvasPerfectas
Spain
43 minutes using the app
App Forge replied September 13, 2023

Thank you for the review and I'm sorry to hear that our app didn't meet your needs. Would you mind telling us a bit more about what you disliked about the app so we can correct it or add the missinbg features? Thank you!

July 19, 2022

This app was easy to set up and integrate with the store quickly. We have a lot of sizing options and it fit our needs well.

Blokes Advice
Over 4 years using the app
Edited April 17, 2020

This app is unique and fully meets our needs. Excellent support team. Strongly recommend it.

Clothia
Almost 4 years using the app
September 11, 2020

Really good! Very clean and improved my conversion rates. Customer service really good too! Highly recommend

Vitality Band
Ireland
Almost 2 years using the app
November 22, 2022

I used this app for my appareal size chart and i really love that app, very easy and convinent to use

Flipped Lab
6 months using the app
March 14, 2022

The team is super responsive and helpful and they made sure the app does exactly what we want. Highly recommend it

Tout en cœur
France
6 months using the app
November 10, 2020

Great app and was able to get assistance from customer service who quickly resolved my problem. 5 stars

Luna Looks
4 months using the app
Edited January 21, 2019

Fantastic helpdesk! They helped me through every little obstacle i met.
It's pretty easy to add size charts to your products.
Totally would recommend this app!

Natural High Surfshop
Netherlands
Over 5 years using the app
September 1, 2022

It's amazing! Just communicated with the developer of the app, and quickly solved the problem of my size chart not showing the score. Recommended app! !

Cashmereone