Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

Gives you opportunity to add fully customizable size chart

Curvy

Great app. Great support. Thanks We're using this and love it. I would highly recommend it. Support on live chat within 1min.

Trainformotivation

I have tried different "Size Chart Apps" But I Love Ultimate Size Chart! ...And very good support! :)

heyzindagi.in

Brilliant. Great support by Harsimer and Vikas real time. Trial is rewarded by confidence of quality. These guys know what they are doing. It's locked in as an app on heyzindagi.in now. We are beginning rollout today. Cheers.

ZANEROBE

Fantastic app. Works great. Easy to use and install. Support staff were able to customize the app to suit my theme too. Highly recommended!

VERSE CO

Would 100% recommend this app, probably the best customer service, fast and easy. also very easy to you

Junelabel

We chose Ultimate Size Chart because they had a feature we needed - which other apps didn't have. On top of that they had a great tutorial and the chat support is amazing. They quickly helped us solve a couple of minor issues we had.

Unionmade

This is a great app backed by wonderful, responsive support from Vikas! He's been great to work with and we're happy to recommend the app to anyone.

Happystefi

Easy to work with this app and when I needed help, support team helped me very quickly to solve my issues.

Wintaco

Must have app for all stores that require sizing options. Very easy to use with great customer service also from the support team!

Colloapparel

I asked them to compress a file for me to speed up my webpage and they responded within 24 hours with a compressed file. If you're looking for an app that has a team ready to help, this is it. The sizing chart works simple and easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5