Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

Manage or add Size Charts with Ease on your Shopify Store.

DROBE

This app is amazing, has everything you need + great customer support helped me within 5 minutes!! Great.

XooKool

I love this app, it makes a big difference in our store.
It is super easy to use and flexible.
Their tech support team is Amazing!
They are very responsive and truly help you with questions and needs.
Great App and Great Team!

TLFDEV

Fantastic app! Chat support is extremely helpful and supportive. Quick response time and great turn around time with any changes needed

WILL-V

Customer service walked me through this and made all the edits I needed in the beginning. Very helpful, so far so good.

Foliq

a great app useful app to support manage my store, get easy my job. Very responsive customer service

Miss Beachy

Great app working great! Great and ultra fast customer support! Suggested App for all stores selling physical products that need a size-chart!

Box.S Shopping

great service, great app, it do a big favor for my customers, very appreciate, perhaps you could try on it ;)

Pallas Collective

The app is great and handles everything you could possibly need from a size chart, and I tried a lot of them. Very responsive customer service, nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

HIGH CULTURED

This app is really helpful and makes our work easier. Exceeded all of our expectation and very helpful with the service. Thank you very much for the app.

Lovely Bohemians

We absolutely love this app! The customer service is incredibly fast and the ability to convert dimensions automatically is super time saving! It's also very easy to use and the charts have a very modern and appealing appearance for both mobile and desktop. Highly recommend! A++++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8