Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by App Forge

Manage or add Size Charts

Luna Looks

Great app and was able to get assistance from customer service who quickly resolved my problem. 5 stars

Ordicle

Their support team is very responsive, issues solved quickly. Good app in general, provide everything I need for my website.

We Are Kindred

A great app and exactly what our team were looking for! The support team are great and prompt at solving any queries.

Vitality Band

Really good! Very clean and improved my conversion rates. Customer service really good too! Highly recommend

Mesbobettes

We have been trying to contact support for over a month. We tried all emails and contact form that we were able to find in their app. No one ever answered. Buyers beware!

Famousamos Store

I used this App to help me get right size charts until i changed my Theme&needed things fixed .There has been no response in the last 4 Weeks despite me writing several E-mails. What a pitty :( I hope you reply to this Review.I will give you one last chance to respond.

TropBelleLeShop.com

I wish I could leave a good review because it looks like a nice app but unfortunately after I have installed it a few days ago I am still having an issue on mobile and iPad version... i tried to get in touch with support and as of today I still did not get any answer... now my 3 days trial is over and I guessed I will be charge for an app that simply did not work as expected... waste of money and waste of time...

Clothia

This app is unique and fully meets our needs. Excellent support team. Strongly recommend it.

Whisper

Great little app that does exactly what it's supposed to, with plenty of customisation too! Support has also been great when needed. All-in, definitely a recommended app.

wholesomedeals

Excellent support team, they were able to help me
I really like the features it has definitely recommend
the app is amazing