Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

One Deal Fest

So far the cleanest sticky cart app that actually works! Found a couple of bugs on the app that were addressed immediately by customer support and one of them got fixed literally hours after I reported it! Absolutely loving the customer service too. Looking forward to future improvements and other apps by this team

Jinga Juice Philippines

Love this app! It's crazy why few people reviewed it. If you want sales, you need this app on your store!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

Reggie Jewelry

Iv'e tried all sticky apps and this is by far the easiest, fully customisable and smooth app out there. Kudos to the developers! Keep up the good work!!!

Dark Elf Dice

I really like this app :) It does exactly what it says -- it adds a sticky "add to cart" button on the product pages. The app was super easy to setup and there is a lot of functionality (you can pick colors, button shape, font, animation, location of sticky button, etc.). You can also change the "add to cart" button with a "buy now" button if you want to.

Love Your Mom

Looks super slick on my website. The bar is very easy to set up, works out of the box. Really liked the fact I can control its styling and texts. Well done!

matluba-store-test-1

Excellent app! Unfortunately, many apps out there are very complicated. But this app really simple to use... I don't have many tech skills and these guys just solve that issue with Ultimate Sticky add to cart. Well done Bear! Give us more apps...

ProTradingIndicators

Wow - love this app, took me 30 seconds to set this up.
Worked perfectly as soon as I added it, I was able to modify everything I wanted including the texts, the fonts and even the button type.

I personally loved the animation, how the button shakes and invites my customers to add the product to their cart.
Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next