Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Madamfairy

very good and easy app to use for my store make things easier for me thank you very much I recommend

Soho Disctrict

Franchement waouh une des meilleures applications elle devrait limite être payante mais on va pas se plaindre ! Très propre très simple très efficace j'adore merci Conversion Bear

lanewayshop

In my quest to make purchasing on my store as easy and quick as possible I looked at many Apps to help speed up the buying process and also create a buying trigger and then I came across USATC and downloaded it in a heartbeat! It has the right degree of 'annoying' as far as it gets attention, but I made the colours soft and the banner will disappear if you scroll to the top (or bottom) of the page and disappears if you leave that product page. But then it comes back up, after how many seconds you set, once the customer views another product. I can choose whether product image, price, variants etc show up and other customisations and when I had a personal email from Lynda offering help to setup I said thanks but no need as it was super simple to install. Thanks again Lynda for offering this and I also luuurve her Ultimate Trust Badges App- you go girl!

Nova Jade Cosmetics

I use this on my site www.novajadecosmetics.com . I think the app works well and is super easy to install and set up with ZERO issues. The support team is awesome and will communicate back and forth in a timely manner about any questions or concerns.

The Moto Custom

Works like a charm. Great communication with the support team. Will install it now on all of my stores.

Sunny Possum Swimwear | Women's Swimwear

It took only a few minutes to customise the sticky button to suit my store's theme, and it looks great both on the computer and mobile. I would definitely recommend this app, it is easy and straightforward. The support is excellent too!

WatchRats

Exactly what we were looking for! Great design, easy to use and incredibly fast to integrate to the website. Thank you for making this available for free!

FILBARE

The app is clean and neat, perfecly suited for my store. The customer support is really great, and they respond fast.

Wearea51

The real thing!!! I dont write reviews but this app deswrves!
Does what it says, easy peasy to set up and its free. I dont have anything more to say . Thank you

Sizuhl

awesome app, awesome customer service! i reccommend 100% very customizable and looks nice. thanks!!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13