Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Comfy Package

Great app and very very very great service. To be honest, it's the only Trust Badge app that worked for our site, we tried all. Thank you, Lynda!!

February 9, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 Lynda.

FLOR • EN • CIA

Lynda was such a great help to me! She was quick to answer all my questions Amazing customer service

February 9, 2020

Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review! Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Globestark.com

I have had this app for a while now starting with the free trust badge and later upgrading to the paid one. I received a great surprised upon signing up for the paid trust badge to be given the upsell funnel free of charge. I'm thrilled at this and would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a great trust badge.

By the Sea Soap Shoppe

I had an older trust badge app on my site, but when I tried to align it left, right and centre, it wouldn't move. I looked for another app and tried this one. I ended up with 2 badges, and couldn't remove the one I didn't want, not realizing that it was an old one. Lynda helped me with this even though the problem wasn't a Conversion Bear issue. She was very nice and I recommend this app and the customer service both. Thanks Lynda!

February 4, 2020

Happy to help! thank you for the great review. Lynda.

SinTiana

It doesn't even need to edit the theme code.. Wow Good Job I tried 3 other apps and this was the one that worked for my theme I will defiantly recommend it :)

February 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, highly appreciated! Lynda.

Gatitos para Todes

It's an awesome app! I needed an specific badge and they upload it in the next upgrade which was pretty soon! They are also working on having a solution for Spanish speakers, which only proves how committed this team is to have an awesome quality app. Since the upgrade, badges are shown quicker and with a nice effect. Thank you!!

Existential Bliss

Great, easy to use app, and excellent (prompt) support!! Highly recommended. Thank you for your help Lynda!

February 2, 2020

Thank you for installing and reviewing the app 🤩Lynda.

Parest

100% Recommend this app, great customer service! They helped me to setup badges for my store in seconds! :)

February 1, 2020

100% great review 😎happy to help anytime. Lynda.

bedforpetsstore

Ребята большие молодцы! Служба поддержки работает просто превосходно! Сам не разобрался, написал им чтобы они помогли, через 10 минут все сделали! 5*

February 1, 2020

спасибо за отличный обзор! have a great 2020, Lynda.

Jivu Art And Craft

Good Application. Really easy to use. no problem at all to set up in my store. Looking forward to get a support if need be.

February 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, highly appreciated 👍Happy to help if need be, Lynda.