Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Body Language Group

The app is great and super user friendly. Customer service provided by Itai was amazing and efficient when I needed some help. 10/10 would recommend all their apps!

Bullseye Clothing

The best trust badge app i have ever used, and its completely free, insane value, everybody should have it!

Giggles Factory

My Ecom Turbo Theme does not integrate well sadly which is a shame because the app is ABSOLUTELY amazing and support is impossibly fast. I'm angry I can't change it, damn it..

Sealmi.com

The App is very easy to install and very simple to use.
It makes a good impression, and I highly recommend it.
Thank you for it.

Miaou Candle

very nice app, easy to install and activate, no need to spend time for nothing thank you very much for it

MoHapDog

This is a no brainer app that e-commerce shops need to provide comfort to shoppers. They don't know any of us from Adam, so need to know real humans own the sites and want them to have a safe experience.

The Joy Bazaar

Great so far. The app is really easy to use, plus quick response for support from the team. Can definitely recommend. Thank you!!

Max Home Tools

Great app for adding social proof to your website. It's easy to install and the support team is also very helpful.

Mamatabushi

I really like this app. The icons look clean and the support is really fast and very professional. I can only recommend this app.

TellusRem

Super easy, smooth and nice - thank you! Looks very good on our product pages. Functions perfect both on laptop and mobile. I recommend.