Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

The Moto Custom

I'm not someone who writes reviews often. This is my 2nd review on this app store, the 1st one was for their sticky cart. I have to say that both of their apps works like a charm on my site, without slowing it. Plus the customer service is quick and very efficient. Great work.

Commando Time

I can't believe it - when it wasn't working, Lynda personally edited my theme code to make it work. Amazing!

lanewayshop

I wanted payment methods to be clearer than just tiny icons in the footer as is standard with Shopify, but the 'Trust Badges' of some other Apps didn't look trustworthy at all! I'm thrilled with Ultimate Trust Badges as they have the original payment icons for all the payment methods I offer and they can now be prominently located under my Buy Now button so customers are instantly satisfied that their preferred payment method is available and that the store has legit, secure payment systems. Well done Lynda! And thankyou so much for making it easy to use- it took me longer to write this than install it!

casadamia

Ótimo aplicativo. Muito efetivo na minha loja, além de facilidade na hora de configurar, funciona muito bem!

Happy Home Factory

Best trust badge app! I wanted amex trust badge and I asked them if they could add it. And they added it in a day or less. Thanks!

Shop Finger Puppets | ThumbThings Handmade Finger Puppets - Official Store

Cool App! Super easy to use, no explanation is necessary. I really like it and it looks good in the store.

Tiny Internet Coffee Shop

I thought the app was very streamlined and I really put in minimal effort for a great product. The UX experience was definitely insightful ~ keep doing that how you're doing it. A++++ would use on another website again.

U May Like Shop

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Inkoopje.nl

An app on shopify that offers colour badges for free. UI is extremely easy to use and the support i've gotten has been amazing. This app is a must have and im sure it will blow up soon

Jubilant Jewellery

I really enjoy the fact that the "Ultimate Trust Badges" is use/understand. The 4 choices of HD badge style graphics also gives you the options to choose how you want your badges to look on your website to fit your aesthetic. The best of all is that its FREE!