Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

NB Beauty 75

Très bien pensé merci à l'équipe de développement pour cette application qui apporte une valeur supplémentaire à mon site

Magnetikkids

Great service, quick support when needed and most importantly entirely free which is a big plus. Will use on all my stores.

2 WEAR

I use the app for some trust badges that I really need (actually using the services of the companies) and one of them I couldn't find between the options to display it.
The support was amazing! I asked for the particular badge and the next day they emailed me and provided the badge in the options.
Thank you guys, you are awesome!!

shop

love how the trust badges work. installed it today so lets see. and its free wow.! I loved how easy it is to add to my store.

Alpha Strength

Easy to install and customize. All the badges look high quality and exactly how they should. This has now given my site a more professional and legitimized look. Thanks Conversion Bear!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👌

Hannah-Watches

Just a great app, simple to use and great visuals. I had a minor issue in the Narrative theme, I contacted the helpdesk and in 5 minutes it was solved, Thx Jonathan for the quick help, I recommend this app, tried several apps but this one was the one I was looking for, keep up the good work guys (y)

Scencare

I used this app to put trust badges on my storefront. Having a slightly unusual theme, it didn't integrate automatically but I contacted the support team and within literally 5 minutes they added it manually to my theme file. Amazing customer service and the trust badges look awesome! Thanks again!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for supporting our app 🙌 we are always happy to help!

Cuida Tu Salud Online Shop

Easy to use and configure, and very good result! The result looks professional, we are happy with it.
The support is great, fast and very helpful!!!

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤝 we appreciate it!

Bikeslin Store

Free and really easy to use. But get ready for a lot of marketing offers from Conversion Bear after installing this app. Anyway, this app is awesome.

LOYAL BUDS

Excellent app !!! Looks awesome, excellent customer service , I’m highly recommend this app. Thank you so much

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤩