Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Call it upkeep

this app is great, super easy to install and the employees are so helpful. they reached out shortly after downloading and helped me customise the badges. so happy with the service and the functionality of the app. recommend!!

iTacate

It is easy to activate. The support team is very fast, the instructions for establish the icons and the setting are easy! Thanks Lynda!

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app...........................................................................................

Insta Living

Great App. Would highly recommend to give it a try. The customer service was excellent, they put the code in the theme for us, fast and efficient.

Outdoor Tech Cartel

I needed some badges on my website and I got stuck with the code part of it. The team assisted me in less than a few minutes and my site looks great!

D.T.S.M. Driving Schools Inc.

This app is awesome. The customer service is A+ and I appreciate the help that Jonathan was able to do for me to have the badges appear in my product page. They look amazing.

Sink Twice®

Lynda was super helpful. We are up and running! It looks great with the credit card icons next to our checkout button.

Mlle.L.Boutique

It was great to see a video that shows the correct way to get the code into the theme. thank you for this app

SLEEVE ADDICTS

For a free version of this app, it works great! I seriously can NOT complain. I'm a new shop and cannot afford to pay all these different subscription to all of these other apps. I'm thankful that this one is free and works good!

FLJ CORPORATIONS

i used this app, I love it so much and do what i want to do perfectly, i recommend this app

Thanks So much