Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

WELLVY wellness & beauty

i like this app, it's improved my store and allowed me to boost my sales, i highly recommend it. thanks

January 18, 2020

Cheers for new sales records in 2020 🤩Lynda.

FoodFend®

Fast and straight forward installation!
Huge selections of Trust Badges makes it really Ultimate App for your store!

January 16, 2020

Thank you for helping us reach 300 reviews 🎉Highly appreciated. Lynda.

kitchenyy

amazing!!!
its better than any badge app, and its too easy to install the badge in your story, thank you guys

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the amazing review 🤝 Lynda.

Luxury of life

Very easy to use and manage unlike other apps, It's running as cake no problem till now. Keep it up guys

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review 🎂 Lynda.

Cool Fishing Store

I was looking for trust badges that had color payment badges along with shipping and 100% customer satisfaction as well. Ultimate Trust badges had exactly what I was looking for and more. Great customer service and if you run into any issues setting it up they will help right away. Thank you!

Brn Boutique

I use this app to build customer loyalty and increase sales. As a consumer myself I do like how it appears in the store.

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much, happy to read you like the app 😇 Lynda.

BUYLINQ

good app only missing MOLLIE payments on checkout, the rest is very simple but likeso effective to use

January 14, 2020

thanks for your request, we will add MOLLIE payments badge very soon. Please send me an email to lynda@conversionbear.com so I can update you when it's released.

Electrikclothing

Great costumer service and perfectly working app.

Pubg.com.co

it is amazing thanks a lots i was not think it easy like that i wish all available APP are easy like this

January 13, 2020

amazing review, thank you so much 😌Lynda.

NAZESHOP

I'm highly pleased with the service. Employees are very nice and happy to help you at any time.
I can only recommend

January 13, 2020

Thank you very much and good luck with your beautiful store 😌Lynda.