Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

KINDER NANO

superghjgjhgjhgjhgjhgjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SupplyDrop PH

Installed this to replace another app. Took minutes to setup. I love how it has features that are available only as a premium feature on other apps. The COD badge is another added bonus. Couldn't ask for more.

Gojira Sdn Bhd

This app is super easy to use and customer service Lynda is very helpful in terms of explaining it. Good job!

Bluesite Glasses

took two seconds to set up perfectly. great app looks really elegant and clean great way to earn my customers trust

Cutey Case

I've tried a few trust badge apps and this is the best for sure. Easy to install and looks great! Cheers

PETHEROES

Helped me a TON! Thank you for making this app free. Everything is perfect! All the logo, placement, and support are the best.

tuformaideal

excelente apenas la voy a instalar y vamos a ver como nos va, y espero me funcione mejor en la captacion de clientes. y mas emocion en la llega

Gadget Candy

I love this.. this app saves my money and time. I highly recommend this app to any one. wow wow wow!

GameChangers Canada

Looking to provide potential customers with peace of mind and security, product worked great from download

CraftNile

Awesome idea so far :) Ultimate Trust Badges for free with no hidden fees is really a great deal , keep the good work!