Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Smartimi

Extremely please with this app, does exactly what it says and even offers a few eye-catching badge animations which I was not expecting.

Overall, after previously trying a few similar solutions, Ultimate Trust Badges is by far one of the best in my opinion.

May 20, 2020

Thank you 🤝 we appreciate it!

SGmattress.sg

Great app. Support team are also helpful and very efficient and responsive. Would recommend everyone.

MyLokalStore

Free app now a day? We should be thankful for all the developers on this App to make our life so easy. Plug and Play even a child can do add it to any store right away. Great App! Thanks!

Call it upkeep

this app is great, super easy to install and the employees are so helpful. they reached out shortly after downloading and helped me customise the badges. so happy with the service and the functionality of the app. recommend!!

iTacate

It is easy to activate. The support team is very fast, the instructions for establish the icons and the setting are easy! Thanks Lynda!

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app...........................................................................................

Insta Living

Great App. Would highly recommend to give it a try. The customer service was excellent, they put the code in the theme for us, fast and efficient.

Outdoor Tech Cartel

I needed some badges on my website and I got stuck with the code part of it. The team assisted me in less than a few minutes and my site looks great!

D.T.S.M. Driving Schools Inc.

This app is awesome. The customer service is A+ and I appreciate the help that Jonathan was able to do for me to have the badges appear in my product page. They look amazing.

Sink Twice®

Lynda was super helpful. We are up and running! It looks great with the credit card icons next to our checkout button.