Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges ‑ FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

xeraline

Easy to use simple to navigate and is all free and if you want your own badge you can just request one and they will help you out with it.

Lili's Home Boutique

This app displays an awesome graphic for the visitors to www.LilisHomeBoutique.com and assures them of a secure shopping experience.

Fit Otter

Its freakin free, no upgrade plan scams, have original colors for all kind of payments, nice location of badges. love it.

GetStyleIn

This is the only free app we found so far that shows the logo in original color. The only improvement that would be nice to have is the speed with which the logos are loaded in the page. It seems like there is a bit of a lag at this moment.

Rose Salon

Customer service was good and fast, although there were some problems because of me, I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Skin Care Envy

Very nice clear and helpful thank you so much as it was easy to install. Previews nicely on my website. I enjoyed that there was no html file to upload or install.

Zeinab Fashion

Awesome App for displaying trust badges. Very easy to use and fully customizable. I'm so far having a nice experience. Loving it!

The Only Gem

I have definitely seen an increase in customer retention and interactions after adding this app and displaying the badges on my webpage. 5/5 would recommend!

neatcell

simple and easy to install and use,just enable and you got it the badges looks ok .its kind help in the store

Delight & Desire

I installed the app and received a welcome email from the team. Had a minor issue with the badge not showing correctly on some of the product pages, but Lynda fixed it for me. Communication was quick and easy. Thank you for this app. Happy!