Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Odyssey Boards

Very useful app to add the deserved credibility to your site. Jonathan from Conversion Bear was also extremely helpful in solving my questions

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌 good luck with your store!

KLYN®

Superbe application elle m'a beaucoup aider pour le développement de mon site je vous la conseille. Si vous voulez rassurez vos clients lors du paiement cette applis est vraiment éfficace.

ONE FASHION LIMANI

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Shine On Me Shop

I have just installed this app to get mor confidence from my customers. It is really easy to set up and inctuitive. The customer service is relly great Thank you guys.

May 20, 2020

We're always happy to help! thanks for the great review 👍

TasteBraker

Great app. Real easy to set up and the badges look great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩

Baby Fitt

Great app and fast customer service. I would recommend to all new store out there. It help me out a lot.

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤝

Rappi Palm Springs

Super easy, just the way I like it! Exactly what I was looking for and it is FREE! I give this app 5 STARS!

May 20, 2020

We really appreciate it 👍 thank you!

Terkishkan

what i loved about this app that it doesn't charge anything for a service, it is hard nowadays to find such people . i used the app on 16/5/2020 and it work perfectly great

MYCOTT

This app is amazing. Actually, it quite easy to install. In case someone needs instruction to how to install it, video and text tutorial are provided. I think, I have been looking for such an app for ages. Thanks guys for such a great app!

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤩

Pawstations

so easy to use and you can pick whatever badge you want! but theres some badges that there's not here