Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Cobra Goods

Cool app! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustEpil

Super app! je la recommande, très facile a installer, l'équipe de support est très réactive, merci!

Open Door Christian Store

If you want a more professional look and that added security that your customers want in knowing you only use secure methods of checkout. I highly recommend that you, and well everyone, to download and install this wonderful application! They will help you with everything if you need it, so don't stop now. Download it today! It will be one of the best decisions you can make! Y'all are awesome! Thank you Jonathan and team! P.S. They have many other applications which I'm checking into. I'm sure I will be just as pleased with them as well! Thanks again Jonathan, and everyone at Conversion Bear!!!

NB Beauty 75

Très bien pensé merci à l'équipe de développement pour cette application qui apporte une valeur supplémentaire à mon site

Magnetikkids

Great service, quick support when needed and most importantly entirely free which is a big plus. Will use on all my stores.

2 WEAR

I use the app for some trust badges that I really need (actually using the services of the companies) and one of them I couldn't find between the options to display it.
The support was amazing! I asked for the particular badge and the next day they emailed me and provided the badge in the options.
Thank you guys, you are awesome!!

shop

love how the trust badges work. installed it today so lets see. and its free wow.! I loved how easy it is to add to my store.

Alpha Strength

Easy to install and customize. All the badges look high quality and exactly how they should. This has now given my site a more professional and legitimized look. Thanks Conversion Bear!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👌

Hannah-Watches

Just a great app, simple to use and great visuals. I had a minor issue in the Narrative theme, I contacted the helpdesk and in 5 minutes it was solved, Thx Jonathan for the quick help, I recommend this app, tried several apps but this one was the one I was looking for, keep up the good work guys (y)

Scencare

I used this app to put trust badges on my storefront. Having a slightly unusual theme, it didn't integrate automatically but I contacted the support team and within literally 5 minutes they added it manually to my theme file. Amazing customer service and the trust badges look awesome! Thanks again!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for supporting our app 🙌 we are always happy to help!