Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Knox Dog Toys Official

Fast support:) Love it. They help me a lot. They placed the badges on the products and showed where to find if needed

The Apparel Trove

We added this app and it looks great. Had a tiny problem over a weekend but we received an instant reply that solved the issue. Really recommend this app and the team behind it.

scribbs.co

These trust badges looks great in my store. I appreciate a lot the support service which helped me to place the badges to exact place in my product page and also in the cart page. Nice work and fast response!

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this app to increase trust in my new store. It was super easy to set up and free which is great for a new business.

Beauty Coco

Excellent app and support. I changed themes and the trust badges disappeared so I contacted support, they immediately responded

Multispace Online

Very simple experience, Nice and clean looking trust badges. would definitely recommend increasing conversions.

Virtual Contact

Very nice app!! Gives a trustworthy sense in my products page. I really like it!! As an advice I may suggest to have more fonts available. Thanks!

COXISTENCE SOAPS

This install was a breeze. Help was ultra phenomenal. I had to email them and they got right back with a screenshot of the answer. I was able to easily accomplish the app and get it going on my page! I swear, I'm not a bot. :P 5 gold stars!!

Buzz N Groom

Very user friendly app from the beginning of signing up to installations. I highly recommend giving this app a shot if you haven't done so already! :)
I

TeeShirty McTeeShirts

Superb! Chose the badges I wanted, then you're prompted to copy the code and insert it where you want it. Miraculously I succeeded first time!!! All done in less than 5 minutes!