Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

pet fetchers shop

The BEST service ever!! Easy to install... one small setup issue but Lynda was there immediately, offered to take care of things, and two minutes later... all is well. Any additional needs for my store, I'm checking conversion bear first. Thank you!!

March 5, 2020

BEST review! thank you so much 🙌Lynda.

ThePetEx

I was having trouble spending an hour getting this app on my store to work and a great team member named Lynda was so kind to help me. :)

March 5, 2020

Thank you 🙏Always happy to help. Lynda.

FEG Cosmetics

Great app :) Customer service very professional, helped in few minutes after I had problems with installing the badge ! Recommend

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 👍Lynda.

The Nifty Decor

Just installed this app to my shopify store...its awesome and simple and Lynda in customer service is fantastic. 5 stars all the way. Keep up the good work.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🧘Lynda.

Marafelo

Muito fácil de configurar e tem um efeito muito bom na página do produto.
Instalado e em uso! Recomendo

March 3, 2020

Muito obrigado! Thank you for the lovely review. Lynda.

Simply Serenity Co.

The app is very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Big fan of this app. Great customer service as well.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️Lynda.

KafFashionDeals

great app , excellent customer service , immediate response,highly recommend +AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA app

March 3, 2020

+AAAAAAA 🎉 thanks for the awesome review. Lynda.

Winner

Best app Badge !

March 3, 2020

Best review ! thank you very much 👍 Lynda.

Pewter Graphics

Only just added it but so far its pretty impressive. Very easy to install and operate, looks really slick in application. Support is already present which is really nice. Plus, its Free! Hard to go wrong there. Will update if anything changes but seems fantastic at this stage.

March 3, 2020

Thanks for the fantastic review 👍 Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Mom’s Love Rub

Updated 03/06/2020: This app has been phenomenal and looks great in my store. There is a little dropdown feature that happens when the page loads and I love it. Also shout out again for the incredible support getting the badges moved around in my store. Lynda is amazing!! :D

Awesome app and phenomenal support. When I initially setup the app I had some trouble integrating it into my store. I reached out to the support and was able to give them access to quickly add the code into my store, which is seriously appreciated since that is not my area of expertise. It's always helpful when someone can get the job done AND be friendly about it. Thank you for your help, Lynda! Wonderful app. Check www.momsloverub.com if you would like to see how we have integrated it into our store :)

February 26, 2020

Awesome review and www.momsloverub.com looks wonderful! thank you 🤩Lynda.